[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the name Nevaeh for a child /adv/? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: heaven.jpg (1MB, 2000x2311px) Image search: [Google]
heaven.jpg
1MB, 2000x2311px
What do you think of the name Nevaeh for a child /adv/? It's heaven spelled backwards. Cool, huh?
>>
yeah, don't worry about the name calling. as long as you feel naming your child that will make you closer to god. good job
>>
>>17956830
What could Neveah be construed to be a negative as far as name calling?
>>
File: tipsfedora3.jpg (23KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora3.jpg
23KB, 480x600px
>>17956830
>>
Theo is better.
>>
Uh if your trying to be cool and unique sorry to burst your bubble but this isn't the first time I hear someone naming their child that and its a stupid Idea, personly, if you want to name your child that just because it is backwards. Just because Dog is God spelled backwards doesn't mean it reminds me of god. But whatever call your kid whatever you want.
>>
>>17956828
Don't use your child's name/life as a platform to show off how cool and unique YOU are. That's all you'd be doing with a made-up name like this. Just name the kid after his grandfather, and get yourself a tattoo or something
>>
>>17956828
don't try to pick a name with a signification just pick one you really like
>>
Its nice, but honestly gives off the special snowflake parents vibe.
>>
>>17956858
black sounding name
Halt professional career
>>
>>17957047

This.

>>17957062

And this.

This is like trying to come up with an email address and looking back on it in ten years time with nothing but cringe..

Why the fuck did I call you xxXXDragonFister6969lolXXxx, jesus christ, what did people think of me?

Yeah, is Nevaeh gonna be appropriate for the burly lumberjack with a scarred face? Good god, what if I get mugged by Peace-lilly dindu?
"Sergeant Harmony, we got japs coming out the wazoo, get your lightsaber shooter rifle and kill these fuckers, then again, with a name like that, you probably love the jabs in the wazoo".

I goes normal names are too normal. Gotta make it something fucked up that aint going to be appropriate for any fucking adult.

Shame, cunts. Shame.
>>
INCREDIBLY overdone. It's no longer a special snowflake name, every white trash girl names her teen pregnancy Nevaeh nowadays if it's a girl
>>
only if it is the antichrist
>>
>>17956858
"Nevaeh? That's a cool name what does it mean?"
"Its Heaven spelt backwards"
"Oh"
>>
>>17957357
This, it is the only name that guarantees she'll grow up to be a stripper
>>
>>17957016
Theo backwars is Ohet...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.