[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl showed up 30 minutes late to a tinder date so I slapped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3956.jpg (80KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3956.jpg
80KB, 640x627px
A girl showed up 30 minutes late to a tinder date so I slapped her as soon as she sat down next to me at the bar and bounced before anyone could call the cops.

I don't think tolerate this shit and I do not regret what I did. My words couldn't inflict the same damage to this girl as her lack of respect did for me (I'm trying to recover from abandonment issues from my childhood and am seeing a therapist weekly)

How fucked am i legally?
>>
You're totally fine. They probably won't find you or she won't press charges.
>>
>>17956790
hahaha well done nigga! that bitch is gonna show some respect now.
>>
>>17956790

i hope she files assault charges on your lame ass

plenty of witness she has your tindr photo etc

you're fucked & well deserve it
>>
OP just saying but if your issues are that pressing and relevant in your life to this day that you cannot remain in control of yourself in the face of someone being late (or even standing you up), you have no business arranging dates with random people. Inb4 waiting for half an hour to slap her is being perfectly in control of myself.

Having said that, just delete tinder and reupload later with different pictures. Chances of anything happening to you are really slim. Talk this over in therapy.
>>
>>17956790
Tinder slapper has taken on a whole new meaning anon. Kek. Carry on.
>>
what if she had a legit reason for being late?
>>
>>17956790
Just fucking eat shit and die. If you honestly slapped someone for being 30 minutes late, you're a little bitch. She could have stood you up instead. She probably had a reason for being late but you didn't even wait to hear it.
>>
>>17956807
this exactly.

lame little cunt boy to overly sensitive and thinks that gives him the right to him people. if I were that chick I'd have grabbed the nearest glass and smashed it into the fuck wads face.
>>
b8
>>
>>17956790
Didn' 'appen.
>>
>>17956790
Think about this for a second: What the hell would you have done if she showed up on time and the date went well? How could you possibly get through the day-to-day stresses, doubts, ups and downs of an adult relationship if you couldn't even get through the first date without resorting to violence and rage-quitting the whole thing?

For all you know, she had a legitimate reason for being late. She didn't stand you up, she still came. for fuck's sake man be an adult, things don't always go exactly the way you want. You were entitled to walk out on the date if you felt disrespected, but not to "punish" her. You say you have "abandonment issues," but you sound like a spoiled little brat to me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.