[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a bit of help, it's a long story but I'll try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1457554517632.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1457554517632.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
I need a bit of help, it's a long story but I'll try to keep it as short as I can

I'm 19 years old and I feel like I want nothing in life, nothing interests me anymore, the world around me is corrupt and my heart is too fucked up to distract myself from this with a good personal life.

This used to hurt but after thinking A LOT, I've figured out why I truly felt hurt/angry and it doesn't hurt anymore. But there's still nothing I want or care about, I've been told that a man without a purpose becomes a beast, I am so disconnected from almost everything and everyone. I don't feel like I want to reconnect.

What now?
>>
>>17956729
Well, from my expert opinion of being, a 1. untrained, 2. anonymous, internet person, you seem like you have depression. I would say talk to a doctor, maybe look for a therapist. Neither of those things could hurt.
>>
File: UFMs9QF.jpg (82KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
UFMs9QF.jpg
82KB, 720x480px
>>17956767

I did that a couple of months ago. It did give me another perspective, but it doesn't change the main "problems" I have.

I refuse to take medicine that will fuck with my brain. I am looking to do some good.

I just don't know where to start. A broken person can't fix another broken person.
>>
>I refuse to take medicine that will fuck with my brain

This is your first problem. Talk to a doctor and discuss options. Try medication. Try meditation. Etc. You can have a say in your treatment plan, just don't knock stuff until you try it.
>>
File: 1480440913984.jpg (410KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480440913984.jpg
410KB, 1600x1200px
>>17956835

Well I appreciate you trying to help but I refuse to take medicine, like I said in the original post, I don't feel like taking my own life anymore, I'm just very confused because I don't feel like doing anything.

I like bringing joy to others but I don't feel much myself.

I have tried meditation before for some time, I am not sure what it's supposed to do, apart from relaxing my body.
>>
OP, go to a psychologist. You sound disconected from the present and deppressed. A good therapist will be HUGE on your life, I talk from experience. You do not need to take medicine.

Another option, do what you actually want to do, I know you have said that you don't feel like doing anything, but well, work on that. Try to have fun on your day to day, and do whatever the fuck you want, take risks (take care), I mean, get out of your comfort zone, be a bit selfish and enjoy yourself.

Spend your money and your time on yourself. Become a master in amusing yourself.
>>
>>17956876

I started doing that when I was 17, I guess, I got laid, then started smoking lots of pot then quit, been getting drunk with friends since I was 14, had lots of fun parties until they weren't fun anymore. Then got into making music, made 2 albums by myself, practiced the hell out my instrument, and kind of got burnt from all the intense practice. I did enjoy writing music, maybe I need to take a bigger break and the love for it will come back.

Maybe you are right about the good therapist.
>>
>>17956729
Do you have a job yet? People have no idea what life really is until they start working.
"I need to find what interests me" and "I should change the world" are stuff that students say most of the time. People who are supported by others, and they have too much free time on their hand.
You just stop giving a shit about outside things once you get your own concerns in life. You just live.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.