[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gf and I have really good relationship, even talked about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1483727409244.jpg (31KB, 338x357px) Image search: [Google]
1483727409244.jpg
31KB, 338x357px
>tfw gf and I have really good relationship, even talked about moving in together
>but somehow me saying "I love you" is a touch too far, and she can't say it back

How do I get rid of the urge to stab her in the throat/cheat on her?
>>
>>17956723
just leave her. she is likely using you. either that, or she has issues that will eventually implode your relationship. neither of these scenarios will result in you having a good time.
>>
>>17956736
That's the thing, our relationship is literally perfect outside of this. Finding another girl isn't a challenge, but we have so much in common that I don't want to just throw it away.
>>
>>17956723
How long have you been together so far?

Maybe she was just talking abstractly and meant moving in together in the future, after you're saying "I love you" and all that.
>>
>>17956809
I'll say 10 months. And we kinda already set a date of May of this year to move in together.
>>
>>17956811
Hm well that's odd. I'd advise you don't move in with eachorher after only 10 months or a year, especially if you're having this issue.
>>
>>17956818
That's the thing, usually with any girl, I'd agree. But things are different with us. We've got something I don't wanna just throw away.
>>
>>17957043
How does not moving in together yet throw it away? People can be in relationships without living together.
>>
File: 1484420747280.png (290KB, 462x449px) Image search: [Google]
1484420747280.png
290KB, 462x449px
>>17957043
Oh laddie, you'll be on r9k in no time

Seriously though don't move in with her until at least 3-5 yesrs, and stop putting her on a damn pedestal.
She's a woman and sounds like a woman with issues on top of that, be careful son
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.