[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been trying really hard but I can't get rid of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: halp.jpg (295KB, 1200x638px) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
295KB, 1200x638px
I am a sociopath. Both my parents are devoid of feeling for others, so naturally I picked up their habits. They screwed up with my head pretty hard when I was growing up.

Here are the issues I have:

I can't tell if someone likes me or hates me. I naturally assume people hate me and are plotting for my demise. I have had this attitude since I have had consciousness, so it is not schizophrenia / learned.Though my parents often played games with me which led me to have zero trust in anyone but them.

This girl was head over heels for me and I just didn't understand her emotions at all, instead I played stupid little games with her and left her depressed (summer class).

I have a strong sense of vengeance. If someone costs me something, I have to fuck with them hard and let them know exactly why I did it. I spend alot of energy doing it. This girl at my school that I thought I was in love with (truth is she was pretty), used me for homework. Then in return I wanted to tell her fiance she slept with a kid in my class during the summer break (which she did).

I constantly criticize people, make fun of them and look for their flaws.I hate and despise them. I try hard to like them but deep down I just want to dominate and destroy them all.

I am always up to some crazy plan that never works. I waste alot of time and money on taking risks.

The list goes on.

Problem is that I feel empty, i feel hallow, I don't feel human anymore. During my teen years I used to miss and long for certain people, but not anymore. I am lonely as fuck. I want to get past this shithole attitude of mine. I want to get rid of my hatred for people and I want to just be interested in them. I don't want to use people or look down on them.

What do I do?
>>
You remind of a person I knew. His mom was the same kind of person but she hides her sociopathy under the facade of religion. Fortunately, he was stupid so he wasn't enable to exercise his sociopathy to the fullest extent.

I'm not sure if you can change your lack of feelings or hatred for other people. You can control yourself so that your actions won't hurt other people though.
>>
>>17956777

Thanks. I was checking something and you confirmed it =).
>>
>>17956703
In a lot of the same boat as you OP, except I open up(?) for people I date. However I can't tell if anyone actually likes me or hates me unless it's glaringly obvious.
Im pretty good at seeming innocent with people usually asking if I attend church a lot.
I rest of things people do to wrong me for a while until they do the same thing and I flip it onto them with a joke and smile for that extra kick in the stomach.

For the most part I just stick to work and don't worry about stuff getting in my way to hinder me. Then I use my good work ethic for promotions and play the corporate game to get the people that like me the most into positions on par (different areas) or under me so keep a stranglehold on things.
>>
>>17956703
Honestly, you picked up habits from your parents. Sociopathy isn't a habit, it's a mental illness, which you don't have. You sound like a teenager, and I can't take you seriously. You can't self diagnose, a psychiatrist must make this decision. Stop being a fucking faggot, grow the fuck up, or these things you speak of will get you killed.
>>
>>17957608

I get your post but what's with the last part? not sure how it can "get me killed". There are people around me who are far worse than I am, nothing to do with violence. I just want to "feel" more if that makes any sense, I don't want to be like the other selfish hollow plastic pricks.
>>
File: cat-mouse.jpg (185KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
cat-mouse.jpg
185KB, 600x400px
Being a sociopath isn't so bad

Just look at cats - everyone loves cats
>>
>>17956703
OP, sociopathy isn't an end all be all. It's something, like all other mental things, that can be controlled.

Take the time to be mindful, even if in the moment you're selfish. I mean, you could just accept that socioapthy means you're just an ass hole?

There's really nothing wrong with that, you'll make it far in life if you play it smart in your career. So who cares? I remember when I realized I may have this, but I didn't care -- sure I had some moments where I was like "what the fuck, why can't I experience emotions like other people?" It felt like I was missing out all the time. But then I realized there's more to life than just emotions -- I could enjoy my self in moments where people would be sad, mad or happy. It's like a filter that's take off in my life -- where I would be controlled by emotions I just didn't feel anything at all. Mind you, you'll have to fake it in front of people sometimes. It's annoying, really. But that's what it takes if you want to 'fit' in or go far in life with sociopathy.

Ask me more questions if you want, I've gone through a lot of things that other people wouldn't have the opportunity to if it weren't for how I am.
>>
>>17958430
I work in investment banking and I've always felt that having very low sensitivity to emotion helps me get ahead to be honest.

You just have to avoid the kind of people who'll get pissy if you don't share their peculiar brand of irrationality.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.