[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

operation contacting oneitis before is too late >inb4 just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: diogenes.jpg (3MB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
diogenes.jpg
3MB, 1800x1322px
Ok, /adv/, i need you lads
>be me
>december 31
>go hang around with friends at local park
>my HS crush since fucking forever is there
>ohshit.jpg
>actually talk to her and dont drop any spagheti, havent seen her in more than a year
>somehow she and 2 other dudes end up in my house
>my oneitis is literally at my house
>be retarded and dont get her number

I made an instagram account just to contact her, but I didnt do it because I think it is really awkward to just go and talk to someone (im not a really social person, i dont get social media at all, pic related is literally me irl)
I dont want to wait until the universe fucking gets its shit together and by some reason makes us meet again
How do you start a converstation on Instagram or whatever? Should I do it? What else can I do?
>>
Okay OP there is a very specific phrase you need to say so don't fuck it up. This is a very delicate situation. Here's the phrase.

>Hi.
>>
Well you fucked up. But no big deal just learn from this mistake and don't do it again. If you want something go for it, worse it can happen is you don't get it but hey you lived like that so far. Now on the contacting part. Say you had fun that night and you forgot to take her number, then arrange a meeting. If she agrees good, if not no big deal plenty of fish in the sea and you learn a lesson. One more option is to make some party in your house call some girls, preferably more girls than guys and arrange some movie night or stuff. And don't hide your feelings for her.
>>
>>17956689
"Hey it was really good to see you again after so long, we should definitely do it again some time, I completely forgot to ask for your number would you mind sending it to me? I'm not very good with instagram haha"

it's really not fucking difficult.
>>
>>17956769
I dont buy it
>>
>>17956782

Lmfao that's the most beta dm I've ever seen.

Op here's what I would do:

>"Hey! How's everything?"
>"Hey op! I didn't know you had a insta. I'm great, how are you?"
>"Also great! We should get together sometime soon"
>"Definitely! What do you want to do?"
>"There's this sushi place I've been wanting to try, what's your schedule like?"
>"I love sushi! I'm free Wednesday or Thursday."
>"Thursday sounds great. It's on 333 Street lane in townsville. Let's meet there at 8, but # in case something comes up?"
>"Okay I know where that is! *phone number* :3"
>"Cool, see you then Sally (or whatever."
>>
>>17956885
>using ":3"
>calling others beta

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>17956885
beta post of the year
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.