[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, I'm in a bit of an emergency. I have to make an ad video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Ok, I'm in a bit of an emergency. I have to make an ad video that's to be posted on social media by tonight. Problem is, I've never done this before and know nothing about video editing.

I don't even remember putting it on my resume, but when i checked i had it all the way at the bottom, since I did help an older man make a montage video of his vacation to send to his kids on windows movie maker like ten years ago.

I don't want to get fired, they're really strict and this is the best job i've had and if i do a poor job they're going to compare it to my other work. Pls save me /adv/.
>>
>>17956622
anyone?
>>
>>17956622
Why the fuck would you be on 4chan right now? Brew a pot of coffee and watch some tutorials for iMovie. Basic video editing is not hard. Teach yourself. This is a Google question, not a 4chan question
>>
since you did it with an ill intention, you deserve to get rekt
>>
Watch a lynda/youtube vide on how to make one, or simply google it. Do as the tutorial say.
>>
>>17956622
Do you have the video footage you need to edit or do you need to shoot it?

You should have asked for help before you got yourself into this mess.

There's no problem asking for advice/help from colleagues and supervisors. They will appreciate. The worst thing you an do is wing it and expect things to turn out okay. Works some times, but not most times.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.