[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only thing that makes sense to me right now is causing my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1482098722581.jpg (1MB, 1482x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1482098722581.jpg
1MB, 1482x1097px
The only thing that makes sense to me right now is causing my own suffering.

In one way or another, all I can think of is starving myself. Not even killing myself, as I lack the guts.

I am not ok with my way of life, nor with the suffering my mother has carried so far, nor with the insults of her and the people. At this point in my life, all I see is the absurdity of my existence and the laughable situations I've been through and I feel nothing.

The thought of eating disgusts me. Of feeding myself. For what? To perpetuate what? To go where?

Give me your thoughts adv, how stupid am I on the meme scale of 1 to 10?
>>
a perfect 5/7
also b8
>>
You have achieved buddhist nirvana. You have released all desire and with it, all suffering. Monks have fasted and trained for years to achieve your mindset.

You are a 0/10 on the stupidity scale.
>>
>>17956543

>also b8

I swear to go I am not baiting tho.

>>17956546

I still desire things, its just I don't feel contempt with my... flesh? I am disgusted of me.
>>
File: 1483249958430.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1483249958430.png
312KB, 389x386px
Somebody will surely give me some attention right? Please?
>>
File: 1482509991723.jpg (181KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482509991723.jpg
181KB, 750x750px
>>
>>17956554
If you still desire things, you should be able to understand that your flesh is a tool to get what you desire and should be cherished.
>>
>>17956646

But what I do to deserve this choice? I am but a worthless sack of bones. Am I to serve my own purposes? Or to be dragged around forever, below others?

Why do I want to rip my skin, destroy my face and get rid of anything that composes me?
>>
>>17956537

>I am not ok with my way of life,
so change it
>nor with the suffering my mother has carried so far,
so change that
>nor with the insults of her and the people.
so change it

>At this point in my life, all I see is the absurdity of my existence and the laughable situations I've been through and I feel nothing.

You said you weren't okay with some stuff going on right now so I'm gonna say you're feeling at least discontent?

You eat to continue to live. It's simple. These things that you're unhappy with should be seen as motivation for fixing your situation in life right now.
>>
>>17956665
>Am I to serve my own purposes?
no, you are to service my purposes, you report at 6:00 am tomorrow dont be late
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.