[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have minor argument with gf in the morning >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1479831460861.jpg (14KB, 293x348px) Image search: [Google]
1479831460861.jpg
14KB, 293x348px
>have minor argument with gf in the morning
>it's her PMS week
>later, she is coming over
>she stays in my room while I eat something in the kitchen
>when I come back, she's visibly sad, then starts crying
>begins to cry uncontrollably, sobbing
>tells me it's "nothing" and she's just feeling bad
>then tells me she's unsure of things and doesn't know if I'm doing her good
>then tells me it's nothing again
>then tells me she wants to stay with me
>then wants to go home and stay there alone

Could I chalk this down to hormones or am I fucked? Am what do I make of this?
>>
Well, you arent fucked but there are some problem in your relationship she doesn't yet feel comfortable talking about. You should ask her about it and try to fix it.

I seriously hate this shit, the amount of time I spend extracting stupid from my girlfriend. I eventually trained her to to tell me her problems early so I dont need to sit through a crying session once month.
>>
>>17956535
Yeah, I haven't learned that yet. She does this all the time where she sits on her problems and doesn't tell me if I do something she dislikes and etc., and then it becomes a huge deal in her head and causes a massive fight later on.
>>
>>17956502
pms is not an excuse
dump her and try to find a reasonable, well adjusted woman
>>
Out of curiousity, did you ask her if she wanted some food? Are you usually considerate and thoughtful of her needs?

Those little things really get to a woman, but they know it sounds too petty and silly to bring up and they know that if you're not the kind to be thoughtful bringing it up won't make you thoughtful.

Just a thought.
>>
>>17956619
>reasonable, well adjusted woman

Haha
>>
>>17956502
you are fucked if you care
she said nothing so act like its nothing
anything else and you will feed into her delusions

oh who am I kidding you are beta cuck with an unstable girfriend and you don't even care enough to end it
>>
>>17956502
>minor argument

if she is acting the way you typed then i'd say maybe that argument was not as "minor" as you think

the rest of the green text reads like she is stressed out about something

try to calm her down somehow i guess give her a kiss :)

>then tells me she's unsure of things and doesn't know if I'm doing her good

this is not a good sign you want to try & get her to talk more about this, it reads like she is trying to decide whether to dump you or not
>>
Might be fucked, might not be. With things of an emotional nature, for me as a woman, it's usually in the back of my mind for awhile, then around my period all of my thoughts and emotions come to a head and it all sort of spills out if I let my feelings overwhelm me.

She's probably had this on her mind for awhile, and in her hormonal/emotional state, she tried bringing it up but wasn't able to communicate/discuss it in a rational manner.

Y'all will need to have a serious talk about the direction of your relationship once she's feeling normal again. Obviously something is weighing on her, but it could be anything. She could be mistaking being unsure of her feelings for you with stress from something else. It can be hard to separate the things that are causing you to be emotional. Try to be positive, but understand that she's feeling sensitive and most likely overwhelmed. Consider what's going on in her life (relationship, school, work, maybe there are family troubles) and maybe this will give you better insight to what's stressing her out.

Give her some time, but let her know you're willing to talk when she's ready.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.