[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My already pathological lying boyfriend is lying about his ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1444271723493.png (376KB, 940x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444271723493.png
376KB, 940x720px
My already pathological lying boyfriend is lying about his ex and I wanna die /adv/

One moment he's admitting the other night he found her hot the next he's trying to backtrack about what hot means and it's so obvious he is lying to me. As usual. What do.
>>
>>17956499
>My already pathological lying boyfriend

I don't need to read more than that, liars are cancer, leave.
>>
>>17956551

I'm sat here hiding my feelings but he's sat here lying about drooling over his ex from three years ago and hey I feel really ugly now
>>
>>17956499

He doesn't appreciate your company. You're girl, you pick. There're boys will cherish you for who you are.

I'm male but I'm repenting mistakes I've done with my girlfriend so I'm trying to see through her eyes.
>>
>>17956557

What do you mean he doesn't appreciate my company?
>>
>>17956555
You should never hide your feelings. What your boyfriend did was rude but he's probably too stupid to realize so you have to tell him.

How he responds to you is more important to any mistakes he made have made.
>>
>>17956560
If he respected you, he would not be calling his ex hot in front of you. Or at all.
>>
>>17956551
Fuck his ex and fuck him. Just dip out. He's trying to make you jealous.
>>
>>17956499
>My already pathological lying boyfriend

Dump his ass
>>
He always says how sorry he is but surely if he was sorry he'd get his shit together and get help for his lying problems and maybe even move on from whatsherface who isn't even that good looking
>>
Almost everyone is going to think their ex is hot. If he's lied about things other than this, dump him.
>>
>>17956499
So how did the topic of his ex come up? Does he talk about her out of the blue, or were you grilling him?
>>
>>17956499
>>17956644
Wait, so did he actually DO anything? Is he talking and flirting with his ex again? Or did he just admit that he THINKS she's hot?

Because of course he thinks she's hot, he dated her
>>
>>17956664

He lied a TON about her, like a ton. Even then to his friends about me and everything just to save his ass for a while and avoid telling them that actually he'd made a massive dramatic bunch of lies about her to me and then them

He lies about every other thing too though.
>>
>>17956681
So why is he still your boyfriend?
>>
>>17956499
you must be 18 or over to use this site
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.