[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm an inexperienced dater, as in I've only been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 75757575.jpg (54KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
75757575.jpg
54KB, 615x410px
So I'm an inexperienced dater, as in I've only been on a few dates in my entire life, if they even qualify as that. I'm 30 so I am a bit desperate. I have a crazy milf who wants to have a serious relationship with me but I'm very wary. She is crazy to the point where one may be even nervous to fuck and run. She has been known to stalk her ex's and make their life a living hell but to be fair, I don't know why. She was also discharged from the military for a reason I am not aware of. What would you do in my situation?
>>
Fuck her, what's the worst that can happen?
>>
I'd try and fuck her. At the least I'd get a story out of it to tell other people.
>>
>dishonorable discharge
>is a stalker
sounds like a keeper
>>
>>17956480
Her show up to my house as often as possible, scream and yell at me, and cause ruckus in a relativity quiet area. Trust me, she would find where I live.
>>
>>17956478
NEVER stick your dick in crazy. Leave that ditzy butch alone. You don't need the headache of a stalker. Lot....well, some, none nutty hoes to bang out there.
>>
>>17956518
Obviously don't let her find out where you live or work. Fuck her at her place
>>
>>17956531
I use social media and blocking her from viewing my friends list won't do a damn thing. She is friends with some of my family and their friends. She would harass them til she got an answer where I live. If you do not believe there are people out there this insane, you are wrong. This is how she found out where her last ex lived, even after he moved to get away from her. One of my family members drove her down there not knowing what to expect because she can come off sweet, innocent, and caring. Anyway, once they got there; a lot of commotion was stirred up and the cops ended getting involved. I think the guy even managed to get a restraining order.
>>
>>17956566
Why are you even consider her a candidate? It's okay that you're desperate, but if you need it that bad, it wouldn't hurt to at least try to be a little more naive about it. You're giving us a lot of reasons to tell you not to do it.

There are other women out there, desu
>>
>>17956566
Is she hot enough anon?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.