[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriends biological clock is ticking. She is 23. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dontforget.png (98KB, 360x257px) Image search: [Google]
dontforget.png
98KB, 360x257px
My girlfriends biological clock is ticking. She is 23. I'm 26, and like most men, I'm just starting to reach the prime of my life.

Ethically, how "bad" would it be to knock her up knowing that I "may" want to explore other options?
>>
>>17956423
This is a stupid question, because you're assuming that knocking her up exists in a vacuum where you won't be obligated to pay child support, or have a bad reputation as someone that's cheating on his pregnant girlfriend
>>
But why? Why knock her up and force her to care for a destructive money leech for 18+ years?

It's one thing to want children, that's fine. But why on earth would you get her pregnant if you don't want to be with her? Do you WANT to be chained to her through child support?
>>
>>17956423
Don't stress about it man. You could have kids in 4 years and still be fine.
>>
If you think this is a reasonable idea, you don't know what a mother is, or a father, what parents are, what a family is, and what it means to have children. I hope this is bait.
>>
>>17956431

I want to have children. I want to play catch with my son or daughter, I want to take them to the zoo, or to a science museum. I want to show them the world and teach them a lot of cool stuff. I want to help them with their homework, I want to stick up for them if a kid if being mean to them. I want to teach them all the things I wish someone had taught me.

But at the same time, I'm not ready to "settle down." And, I probably won't be ready to settle down until I'm pushing 40. In which case I think I'll be way too old to give a child a good life. Like I'd be happy being a single father to be honest, or having joint custody.

I'm not saying I'd knock her up, abandon her, then be stuck with child support. I just don't know what I'll want a year or two from now. I want to move to Toronto or NYC, she wants to move to the small town her mom and grandpa live in.
>>
>>17956423
>how bad
like 8 out of 10 where 10 is going into school shooting your peers. If you dont want to marry her and take care of child, why would you do that?
>>
>>17956446
So instead of staying with someone whose future clearly doesn't align with yours, why not break up with her and find a gf with more compatible life goals? Or, if
>I want to move to Toronto or NYC, she wants to move to the small town her mom and grandpa live in.
is the only compatibility issue in your relationship, surely you two can compromise.

And a 40 year old can definitely be a good father, you'd likely have another 30-40 years with your child.

Don't be stupid and rush into fatherhood just because you feel you're at your "prime".
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.