[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I forgot our 13 months anniversary today (it's important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4504.jpg (156KB, 640x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4504.jpg
156KB, 640x753px
I forgot our 13 months anniversary today (it's important to her every month somehow) even though we were talking about it just yesterday. She reminded me now after acting cold and pissed the whole day and will now go to one of her friends birthday party.
Am I a retard? Tbh I'm just not caring that much about this stuff and I forgot before because of that but I feel like I really should care about what's important to her and not be that stupid to forget things we talked about just 1 day before. I feel guilty about this even though I honestly don't care about it because it's just a day like any other.
>>
Don't force yourself to pretend to care about stupid things you don't actually care about. That's really mentally unhealthy. Be honest with her about how you don't care.
>>
>>17956358
this
>>
>>17956358
Problem with that is, that I would have to admit that I just pretended to care before. How can I even say that without her being angry at me not being honest and not caring about what's important to her? She's very sensitive..
>>
>>17956395
Do you really think she wants to have a relationship with a fake person? Be authentic. Real people disagree about things; it's a basic fact of life.
>>
>>17956395
You can tell her that you kind of stopped caring now because you reached a year together, and now months seem to be less important compared of your recent anniversary
Just don't fuck it up in 11 months and forget the 2 years together
>>
File: IMG_1141.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1141.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>17956353
>anniversary
>every month

This needs to be made illegal
>>
>>17956353
just tell her you forgot and don't make it a big deal, because it really isn't. She's dumb for acting pissed because you forgot. >>17956397
is telling you not to be fake, but why does she ruin a 'special day' acting like a dumbass then? She should just be happy you're together.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.