[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any of you tried cocaine? How does it feel? Would I get addicted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

Has any of you tried cocaine? How does it feel? Would I get addicted if I do it only once? What is the trip like?
>>
Yes.

Nothing more than the attention you get when you actually enjoy something.

No.

It's not a "trip". It's barely even a high. Part of me is starting to think cocaine is a meme drug because it's so expensive and does nothing. They make all that hype about it so you'll spend $60 on a sniff and look stupid, expecting a little baby powder to DRASTICALLY CHANGE MUH LYFE. Doesn't happen.
>>
>>17956222
>Part of me is starting to think cocaine is a meme drug because it's so expensive and does nothing
>does nothing

You've obviously never done good coke... and it's really not that expensive if you know the right people.
>>17956208

If you've ever taken a pre-workout imagine taking the entire container in one dose. Your face will go numb and your body will feel like it wants to jump out of your skin. You won't get literally addicted but you might want to do it again if it wasn't too intense and made you uncomfortable but was just intense enough to make you feel different.
>>
>>17956222
You're a fag who's done shitty coke.

>>17956208
Op, imagine the feeling of opening your Christmas presents as a little kid and getting exactly what you wanted.

That is what cocaine is like.

That said, while most people have no problem doing some and stopping, some people totally wreck their lives on it. Like damn. It's up to you.
>>
>>17956208
>Has any of you tried cocaine?
yes
>How does it feel?
you are a little bit more alert and motivated, nothing special.
>Would I get addicted if I do it only once?
if you are mentally extremely weak there might be a really tiny chance.
>What is the trip like?
nonexisting.
as >>17956222 mentioned: cocaine is one of the most overhyped and boring drugs.
>>
>>17956208
I have anxiety so It probably wasn't a great idea to do fish scale. But I tried it once in Mexico (it was literally 5 dollars a gram from a 15yo kid).

The first night I did it sober and it gave me really bad anxiety and made my jaw clinch. It was euphoric but I was very anxious the rest of the night.

The 2nd night I did another few lines when I was drunk and that seemed to level things out. It also sobered me up. I drank all fucking night and felt sober (obviously want at all).

I never did it again. Mostly because I didn't enjoy it sober and I wouldn't want to get that drunk and coked out again. I felt like a degenerate

The degenerate feeling it gave me makes me never want to do it again.
>>
>>17956208
If you want a trip do a real drug not a stimulant.
>>
>>17956208
I once did half kg of columbian coke. I was in coma. Doctors wouldn't believe how I even servived.
>>
File: fire-wide-wallpaper-31637.jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fire-wide-wallpaper-31637.jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
OP listen to me. Right now what you have is an innocent curiosity. The same innocent curiosity a child has when wanting to touch the flames of a fire for the first time to see how it feels.

Stay away from recreational drugs. Stay far away. Do not listen to anybody who tries to convince you to do them. They do not understand and appreciate the severity and severe consequences of getting into recreational drugs. If they did, they wouldn't be doing them. Do not ever make an excuse for yourself to try them even one time.

Recreational drugs are one of the most dangerous destructive life decisions you could ever make in your life. They have the potential to make everything you are working for and everything you have go up in smoke.

Stay far away. Stay far, far away. Do not put your hand into the fire. Because you WILL get burned.
>>
>>17956410
so, what makes a drug a "real drug" ?
>>
>>17956445
straight edge ? sounds boring.
>>
I've done it quite a few times, maybe not more than 20. The first time I did it I was really excited and it seemed really strong. I didn't have any drug experience except smoking weed to compare it to. It was novel, fun and exciting and we didn't do jack shit except talk, drink and play wrestling on the playstation. It kept me up most of the night and I felt low the next day.

The next times I did it I was a fair bit older having done quite a few other drugs. At this point I could just assess it as a stimulant, this is pretty euphoric, but not as euphoric or long lasting as MDMA, or amphetamines, in fact, it is kind of expensive and mild in comparison to those.

The only thing it seemed to be good for is the ritual of taking it and continuing to take it and generally adding a kind of drug edge to the situation which I quickly found it to be very boring.

Nearly every single night with it became the same scenarios. Get excited to go out. Drink. Do coke. Get to the point where you'd usually be happy to say goodbye and get into bed maybe with a girl and instead decide to stay up until 6am doing cocaine with people who increasingly start to irritate you.

I'd get increasingly tired, but not feel tired, drunk, but not feel drunk, run down and hungry, but not be able to eat and basically you'd get really pissed off with the people you are hanging around with because you've heard it all before, the tiny details of their mannerisms and behaviours start to grate and there is nothing new.

I decided to stop doing it and declined it when offered apart from a few special occasions or when people said they had some very good. It isn't awful in moderation with somebody you like to enhance sex and I much prefer one or two lines in a relaxed situation (how middle class) rather than the situations of my relative youth.

I like my stimulants powerful and generally cheap. I also like them to fit with a particular purpose or activity rather than just to pass time.
>>
I've only seen other people do it. I wouldnt have been able to tell they were on coke if they hadnt told me.

My roommate had a coke dealer "friend" who he'd invite over to do blow. The dealer always had some free coke to give out, but I could tell it was just to get him hooked and buy more. I considered trying it, but the cost was insane, couple that with how weak yet addictive it was, and I never wanted to try.
>>
I've snorted coke a few times. It wasn't for me. I'd do it again if it was offered at the right time because it's different and I do enjoy the feeling, but it's not something I'll seek out.

Like others have commented I find the effects of coke so subtle that it leaves you going "is this really it?"
It doesn't make me feel amazing or hyperconfident or even hyperenergetic. Just good: like you had a good night's sleep, energetic yet relaxed, in the mood for flirting/fun/sex. It's not some out of this world feeling at all for me.

Having said that, drugs are personal. I love smoking weed but plenty of people find it a boring drug that does nothing or only makes you supersleepy. I have friends who adore cocaine.

As for whether you get addicted or not... sadly I think the more you like it the higher the chance is. Just limit yourself and really stick to that. Make yourself not do coke again for x period of time and so on.

And as others have said it's hardly a trip. You just get a minor rush that enables you to drink limitlessly and never feel sleepy.
>>
I tried it for a month or 2. The high is fun but the crash th next day is brutal. It's expansive too

The last time I did I it I remember being up at 6am on my friends couch convinced that if I fell asleep I was going to have a heart attack and die. I don't have any urge to do it again ever
>>
>>17956445
Best answer
>>
>>17956569
>doesn't make me feel amazing or hyperconfident

Then it wasn't good coke
>>
Did it once. It's a quick high, there's no "trip". You just feel really energized, I didn't really like it.

I don't recommend any drugs besides weed and shrooms once in a while.
>>
>>17956208
Cocaine isn't a "trip," cocaine is a tool. Musicians and filmmakers use cocaine so they can work 20-hour shifts through the night without losing their focus or creative energy. Party girls use cocaine so they can enthusiastically talk about themselves all night long without losing steam.

Use cocaine when you NEED it. If you start doing it just because you like the feeling, that's the moment when you start to have a problem.

If you're just looking for a fun drug to try, something more like an altered-consciousness experience, stick to weed, mushrooms and molly.
>>
>out clubbing
>3 am
>want to keep dancing but late night + downers (alcohol) result in being super sleepy
>do a single line or less of coke
>instant energy boost, 100x better/faster than caffeine, up until sunrise, super fun
>do this maybe once or twice a year

the only ok way to do coke imho. The hangover is brutal too so it's barely even worth it. And people with addictive personalities shouldn't fuck around with it. Know thyself.....
>>
>>17956676
Well, I'm not personally an expert but I'm Dutch and at least we have the reputation of having good cocaine. I've also tried it from at least two different dealers (not sure if any more). Besides, I guess OP was just asking for a regular experience, not necessarily what the maximum potential is especially if that's hard to get your hands on.
>>
Tried it 2 or 3 times and it barely affected me, besides energizing me a bit and making me wanna do things. Personally, don't find it to be an addicting drug, but that all depends on your personality.
>>
I tried it a few times, it didn't do much. Though I do enough drugs to know that anything that destroys lives and "didn't do much" when I tried it probably just wasn't very strong.

I have an addictive personality though so I'm not really interested in fucking around with it too much. Mushrooms and weed for this cowboy
>>
>>17956208
You wont get addicted from doing it every now and then but thats it don't be a retard and do it all the time and if your lifes already a mess dont do it at all
>>
File: IMG_6300.gif (2MB, 472x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6300.gif
2MB, 472x259px
>>17956435
Nice, didn't know they produced it at Columbia University
>>
>>17956208
OP, I made a thread about cocaine actually about a minute ago. I didn't see there was another thread.

It's amazing -- you'll probably not have a high the first time though. You'll notice it'll make you super talkative, and may be even a bit a douche bag that interrupts people.

It depends on the person whether you get addicted. Once a month or so is good, or may be once a week if you can control it is also good. But it all comes down to your personality -- do you tend to have an addictive personality? If so, you'll probably have a hard time controlling your cocaine habit. And that's what it is, a habit.

So long as you can go through the week without constantly thinking about cocaine, then you're probably good. But if you're thinking of the high it gives while at work or with friends or family and thinking to yourself "this would be way more fun being on coke," then that's when you need to stop.

It's not a trip really. It's like adderall or ritalin except way more recreational. It's for when you want to have fun or party.
>>
Literally just got back from a party, first time I've ever done it.

It's fun I guess. Made me charismatic and confident, moreso than alcohol ever has. Totally crushed through my autism and anxiety.

But it isn't worth it. Fucking pricey, attracts bad people like flies to shit, terrible comedown, and seriously awful for your health.

Glad I tried it, but I never will again.
>>
Tried coke a few times, from different dealers. No idea whether it was just shit coke each time but its honestly pretty boring.

It was only the second drug I tried, MDMA being the first. I don't think I'd try any other drug in all honesty, MDMA is fucking amazing and not chemically addictive I don't think?
>>
>>17956445
When the advice board gives good advice
>>
>>17956529
This guy knows what he's talking about. Back when I was a dealer I would buy coke and have cocaine parties. The first time I did it, it was a crazy rush and I wanted to do more. Over time it did less, so I did more. I could afford it, and I shared alot with my pals.

Now i've done GREAT coke and i've done shitty, if you're getting shitty coke it's going to be cut with something, probably baby laxatives, you're going to be uncomfortable from whatever it's cut with, you're going to be sweaty, and if you're not doing anything, you're going to be bored.

My mistake was I would sit around doing it with my pals, we didn't go clubbing or doing anything exciting.

Eventually I had a withdrawl, it was unexpected because I didn't think I was doing it that much, but that was eye opening. My friends wanted to take me to the hospital, I was sweaty, cold, and it was all around terrible. Have only done it once or twice since then, I don't have a problem quitting addictive substances. And no one I do drugs with ever got addicted to coke, mostly i've seen people get addicted to downers more.

My dad does cocaine when he's partying and clubbing, he handles it very well.

tl;dr: if you're getting shitty coke you're going to have a bad time, you can get addicted, and overall its "Aight"

But what that one dude said was right it is "meme drug" and unless you're getting the best of the best, you're paying more for less.

Get some MDMA.
>>
>>17956208

No, no, no an thousand times no. Once, fuck anon, have a good fucking time, you'll feel like you own the fucking world, like you can stop traffic.
>>
>>17956208
>>Would I get addicted if I do it only once?
>No, no, no an thousand times no. Once, fuck anon, have a good fucking time, you'll feel like you own the fucking world, like you can stop traffic.

No, no, no an thousand times no. Once, fuck anon, have a good fucking time, you'll feel like you own the fucking world, like you can stop traffic.
>>
Used to do a variaty of drugs recreationally, from hallucogenics to emphetamines, herbs and "pseudo-drugs". Snorted and smoked coke once.

I hated myself when I snorted. Shared a gram of good stuff with three mates. It made me ridiculously arrogant and anti-empathic; my personality is exactly the contrary. It shocked me how little I cared for the people around me.

I once smoked crack cocaine. Now I don't have an addictive personality (I can do all types of drugs just once, smoke a packet of cigarettes over the course of three months) but this shit got to me. I felt sharper, more confident, yet also mellow. It made me feel like a better version of myself. And when we finished the packet we desperately wanted more. The worst thing is, that we all felt miffed when we had nothing to smoke anymore and just went to sleep. This is the drug that felt most addctive to me, and therefore I shall never have it again.
>>
>>17956445
seems a bit overboard for my taste. not everything fucks you sideways if you try it once
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.