[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Had a oneitis a decade ago, in high school >she lives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (84KB, 481x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 481x712px
>Had a oneitis a decade ago, in high school
>she lives in San Diego
>going to San Diego next weekend to visit my best friend, clear my head of some nasty shit that's happened in the past month
>former oneitis finds out through the grapevine
>hits me up, insists we hang out

I've got my shit together 10 years later, am better looking, and way more confident with girls. Should I take her up on this offer? Should I try to make some kind of a move just to say I did? Or since I'm in a shitty emotional state, just tell her I have plans while I'm there and keep her at a distance?
>>
>>17956182
yes do it
>>
>girl asks to hang out
>former oneitis

Do it you fool
>>
If you have the time, go hang out. But don't go in with any expectations, inasmuch the same way you've changed, she has too. You don't know how you feel about her, so don't go in with a plan of more than catching up.

While you're actually around her decide whether or not you're interested in her nowadays. If she is and you feel you're in an okay place for it mentally then go ahead.
>>
File: 1481383211801.jpg (66KB, 750x769px) Image search: [Google]
1481383211801.jpg
66KB, 750x769px
>>17956239
Best Plan, But do not forget to push your luck a bit. Worst that can happen is she shuts you down, and your condition is resolved.
>>
>>17956182
She prolly knows she was your oneitis. Meet up with her, be generous and cool but act like you got max bitches around. Check your phone a couple times and smile. Be available but not like you were when you loved her. She will feel the difference and be thirsty. Deny her validation but give her attention.

T. Grill
>>
>>17956328

Oh yeah, she knew, I was friendzoned as fuck. She's still a decent girl, I was just such a sad sack puppy dog at the time that it was obvious and off-putting.

>>17956239
This does seem like a decent plan of attack.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.