[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with clingy girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: shieet.png (372KB, 480x588px) Image search: [Google]
shieet.png
372KB, 480x588px
Any silver bullet solution regarding girls that suck up ALL free time?
I need more "me time" but know that directly asking for it will result in a backlash. I want something not necessarily more discrete, rather something that will stick for good.
>>
>>17955621
Tell her to get the fuck out of your life. Bam, instant "me time" forever.
>>
>>17955621
If you're in a relationship with someone, and you're afraid to ask them for some time alone and you're afraid to tell her to go hang out with her friends, then I reckon it will end sooner or later.
>>
trade me
>>
>asking
You need to ASK for a little time for yourself? Are you a slave or something? You deal with this kind of shit by not putting up with it. When you want to be alone tell her you want to be alone. If she bitches about it tell her you need time for yourself in order to be happy. It's better to be forward in this aspect and risk her leaving than get tangled in a web of petty lies that will unravel sooner or later. And it's definitely better than putting up with everything she wants and feeling suffocated by her.
>>
>>17955621

We are both clingy as fuck and I know it's not how I want to be so I tell her to go spend time with her friends and family without me, reminding her that we're always together and they'd probably actually like alone time.
>>
>>17955897
Unless you're an egocentristic bastard, you know that sometimes you gotta ASK for stuff rather than expecting everything to come to you just as you want it on a silver platter. Fuckin spoiled sociopaths baka.
>>
>>17956135
>you gotta ASK for stuff rather than expecting everything to come to you just as you want it on a silver platter
Except the "stuff" he wants to ask for is not exactly stuff, it's basically his freedom. You think people should ask permission before deciding how to spend their free time? C'mon, anon.
>>
>>17956156
Say that with a straight face to any girl you're involved with and see the reaction lol
>>
>>17955621
Perhaps make her hang out with one of her friends more. If you know who they are, perhaps make a suggestion that they should go out for a day. It's important to have friends and cherish them too. But that's only temporary I'm afraid.
Does she have a hobby? Would be great if you could make her enroll in some club or actvity that keeps her away at least one hour a week.
>>
>>17955621
>"Hey anon, can we hang out?"
>"No anonette, I'm sorry. I want to spend some time alone/with my friends"

If you live together, just mention that you need some time to chill on your own. Maybe spend 2 hours with her (cook together, have dinner, whatever) and then chill on your own.

If she gets mad for it, try not dating psychopaths.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.