[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with one guy emotionally and I'm in love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 8253489_f520.jpg (47KB, 520x333px) Image search: [Google]
8253489_f520.jpg
47KB, 520x333px
I'm in love with one guy emotionally and I'm in love with another guy physically. It eats at me every day. My boyfriend and I have been together almost half a year but he just doesn't understand me or care to at all. I feel depressed all the time and he doesn't even care to ask why or understand why.

I don't know what to do. I've loved both these guys since I met them and I constantly wonder if I made the right decision
>>
Break up with the one you don't want to fuck and be done with it. Or you'll keep stringing him along until he posts here about his cheating girlfriend where we'll give him the advice to dump the whore.
>>
>>17955324
Go with emotional.

You need that more than a good fuck.
>>
>>17955337
But they've been together for half a year anon and he still just doesn't get her!
>>
>>17955341

I'm with the guys I'm physically attracted to. I'm physically attracted to the other guy too but the sex I'm getting now is just amazing. I guess I just thought he would change or open up more, but I was wrong.
>>
Since sex is clearly more important, stick with the guy you have now. But don't pull the other guy along! Unless you into Poly, then communication is best.
>>
>>17955355
I'm suggesting you don't even know love. You're just another mistake we'll have to clean up later.
>>
>>17955355

Seems like you still got alot of maturing to do.
>>
>>17955369

Seconded.

You can only have one. Try to have both and you're in for a world of hurt soon.

Get one that's good for you physically and emotionally, and you're set.
>>
>>17955324
>I feel depressed all the time and he doesn't even care to ask why or understand why.

>notice girlfriend is off
>ask if everything's alright
>"i'm fine"
>"you sure?"
>"i'm fine!"
>decided to push further in case piss her off
>"see! this is why you don't care or understand me!"
>either fight or break up

Every time.
>>
Bait thread.
>>
>>17955382
She's bragging about her amazing sex and harem of fuckbois. There is no depression here. Maybe just a troll?
>>
>>17955324
break off contact with both of them and spare them your wishy washy nonsense. you're an adult, you should not be involved in high school love triangles. this is not important. get some perspective and figure out what it REALLY is that's missing from your life
>>
>>17955324

kys
>>
>>17955324
had to learn this hard way. i was the "Physically" guy, atleast this how she reffered me to, because I wasnt complimenting every second on every useless shit, although I always helped and asked her if something was wrong. Always comforting when there were exams, family troubble. However this never crossed her mind, that this is wrong and its wrong to not have distance to such guys. He knew what her favorite flowers were. Isnt that cute? I always bought her these flowers, but this is something different, I guess ..
At some point she wanted a break. Fucked him instantly, although they were kissing and sex chatting whole time. I found out. She wanted back. Btw he was one of my "friends". Lost both of them. The crazy bitch is still running around me and wants me back but is still with him together, to be sure she doesnt end alone. And this is how you lose everything. I found the chats and what they were telling eachother. It seems to be that a relation and "pretend to have something in common" is something very different. Do not lead one of them along. They will find out and you will loose everything, I guarantee you.
I know, Im salty as fuck.
>>
>>17955324
You're a fucking whore who deserve nothing but pain and heartbreak; literally go kill yourself
>>
>>17955376
Anons, this isn't true

Plenty of people are in legitimate love and still have great sex. OP has the right to search for that, but she can't blame anyone if the alpha bigdick she ends up with isn't sensitive to her feelings. So she can go fuck herself in the end either way. But she can do it
>>
No need to feel bad.
I'm a guy who has a gf I see only once a week, and I love her, physically very attracted to her but I wish I saw more of her.

Simultaneously I have a very close female friend who I spend most of my spare time with, and whom I have a lot of affection for, even though the relationship is platonic. She doesn't have a partner nor does she want one.

All of us understand and accept the dynamic going on, and make the most of the situation. Both girls really get on well and respect each other. I think both of them are amazing women and I feel very lucky to have the time I spend with each of them.

The bottom line is that it works. And, for the most part we are all happy and have been like this for almost a year now.

Just because society makes cookie cutter ideals as to how relationships are supposed to be structured doesn't mean you have to conform to them.

Happiness, acceptance and friendship are the bedrocks of good relationships. Don't feel you have to be dictated to as to how those relationships form if you have the bedrock in place.
>>
File: 1476183906976.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1476183906976.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>17955324
hello OP. consider this
>>
It's amazing how different the answers are when OP is a woman. You're all a bunch of misogynistic pricks and that's why you can't get laid
>>
>>17955324
if you are with one guy and thinking about another guy then you made the wrong decision and should have chosen the other guy.

Having said that you can't have both
>>
Toasting in a troll bread
>>
I meet loads of women I'm incredibility physically attracted to and under different circumstances I'd pursue them instantly, but I don't because my loyal to my partner and I've decided what is important for me to focus on.

They induce a momentary feeling, I might think about what sex would be like, but then I put it from my mind and get on with the shit in my life which is actually constructive, meaningful and adds value instead of being sad and focusing on the fact I cannot have my cake and eat it too.

Don't get me wrong, if I'd decided I didn't want to be with my partner I'd break up with her. But what value is there remaining in a state of indecision and uncertainty where you neither give yourself what you want, understand what you want or let go of some desire for sympathy because of an injury apparently being suffered? This is self defeating dishonest bullshit.

Also how one dimensional do you assume people to be to label them 'the physical one' and 'the emotional one'? Both have both sides to them, they just express them differently in different amounts at different times.

My advice in the long run would be to find somebody you emotionally connect with because in time that will lead to a better relationship and better sex. Physical aspects all fade and drop away and turn to shit in time anyway and the frequency of sex tends to dry up. Also be aware this guy might just be trying to get with you and once he gets with you his behaviour might change.
>>
>>17956058
Bro code is much stronger than your carbon copied "gurl code"
>>
>>17956058
This is bull. This thread would have been more entertaining if troll kun was just honest about making this shit up. It was funny.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.