[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to "get over" someone that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: c0c.jpg (40KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
c0c.jpg
40KB, 634x650px
How are you supposed to "get over" someone that you will NEVER have any hope to top? Someone you lucked into and shouldn't have been with in the first place because they're leagues ahead of you? To "get over" this person means to believe that you will catch lightning in a bottle for a second time - something I simply cannot do
>>
What do you honestly expect someone to say here? Do you want a detailed step by step guide? Do you want encouragement? Do you want us to call you a faggot?
>>
There's no luck son, if you've done it once then you can do it again.
>>
You are most likely a teenager. It will pass. You will meet many people during your life who will be superior in every way.
>>
>>17955187

You have such little self worth that you believe you "lucked into" meeting the first person. If they thought you were beneath them they would never have been with you in the first place.

Work on yourself first to get to a level you are happy and satisfied with, so when you do date someone you don't feel inferior.
>>
>>17955397
This guys says true!
>>
ive heard this advice from people and from media all my life. i never really believed it.

i lost three girlfriend in high school. ive never gotten over it. the pain never left and never will

i wasnt in love and we didnt even have sex. they were amazing, one better than the next

perfect for me in their own special way. a part of me and my life was lost. thats how it goes.
>>
File: s.jpg (3KB, 195x104px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
3KB, 195x104px
Me and my girlfriend had argument. I called her a slut in anger. We didn't talk for 2 days.

I sent her a heartfelt apology. she didn't respond. I asked her to acknowledge the message and if there was any chance of making up

She said "Give me time and space"

Have I fucked up forever?
>>
I know this feel. I briefly dated this guy long-distance who was ridiculously out of my league in every way. I'd never met anyone like him before, really: he was smart, handsome, accomplished, driven, outgoing, etc., etc., and--shockingly--into me! He was lot of things I wish I were and I think a part of me hoped some of those things would rub off on me. He was really the first guy I ever fell for. Then he dumped me for someone else. I think I was just his "type" and that's all he was looking for at the time, but then he found someone more his speed and who lived closer to him.

I feel like I hit well beyond my ceiling and no one else is ever going to be able to measure up.
>>
>>17955187

I know I'm better than the girl who makes me dote. I think she's married, separated, but I'm the 3rd wheel in the possible cheat triangle. We met in a game about 6 years back, treated it as platonic with a bit of dirty talk. Our friendship was good, so we got to know each other and had each other on Facebook.

She meets a guy, they date for 3 years, we don't dirty talk anymore but trade best wishes every year until this summer. She apparently isnt with him and hasn't had anything updating their status in a half a year. She even reactivates her own facebook that had been inactive for 2 years (because she was using a new one for the both of them)

She comes out to visit me from that summer on and then that becomes a regular thing. We're visiting once a month. Talking every night and day for hours.

Happens that one day she says to me I'll be mad at her but she dropped her phone in her dogs water bowl and it went black. I tell her I'm incredulous, iPhone 7 wouldn't have gone out from a dip like that but I'll take her word. I give her a couple days, text her on a spoofed number, she responds.

She was charming, but so I was I, she figures me out and texts me something clever about it to my regular number. I confront her and tell her 'I'm struggling to understand you, but you have your reasons.' I already guessed a long time ago her situation was more complicated than she made me believe.

Things are cool, she still goes to sleep to me talking to her every night, but one day she deactivates her facebook again. I figure somethings up, give it a few weeks, log on to my spoof. Figure out not only was the couple account not deleted, she'd just blocked me with it. Been using it for a while.

I tell her, 'One day you're going to have a lot to tell me that you won't like,' and she tells me 'she might be getting fired.' I actually kind of believe her on this one though because she's taken off a fuck-ton of time for me.

I will do better still, but its a fun ride
>>
>>17955187
Get blown by a fat girl and never contact her. Pass the depression off to someone else
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.