[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm up shit creek without a paddle /adv/ My jew landlord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0382.jpg (101KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0382.jpg
101KB, 1024x763px
I'm up shit creek without a paddle /adv/

My jew landlord is coming after me for being short 300 bucks on rent like 3 months ago. No idea why he waited until now but he left a note that I would have to pay or get kicked out.

Now I know I paid rent that month like I do every month, but I can't find the receipts for the money orders I used. Either I threw it away like a retard or it fell into a wormhole, either way they're gone. That month I was late by a day but I paid the late fee of $100 in a separate money order immediately afterwards. I need to prove I paid it in full, how to?

-I paid with my debit card
-It was a MoneyGram money order from a nearby Walmart

Is there ANY way at all to get some kind of record/receipt from either of these two? Last time this happened I brought in the stubs and it was cleared. Help I don't have $300 to pay it

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17955150
Check your bank statements on that account you paid with.

And seriously man, fuck MoneyGram. Go to the bank and pay the extra four bucks so you can have a receipt attached to it. They keep track of that, you have a very obvious paper trail.

As for him saying you didn't do shit...he sounds like a shit.
>>
>>17955174

I don't get bank statements, my balance and transaction history is done through the app on my phone. I found both the payment I made when I bought the money order for that month's rent and the one I made when I bought the money order for the late fee, but I don't think that'll help me at all.

Money orders are free at my bank but I'm a nocturnal person due to my job so I'm never up when they're open. Unless you're referring to a different $4 fee. But would getting money orders from the bank make it easier to track it if something like this happens again?
>>
>>17955198
>I found both the payment I made when I bought the money order for that month's rent and the one I made when I bought the money order for the late fee, but I don't think that'll help me at all.
Why not? Go to the bank and get them to print out a copy for you if you're worried that he won't accept it on your phone
>>
>>17955198
I work nights too so I know what you mean. MoneyGram I went to charged a buck. My bank charges five. I usually have to stay up until 9am for the bank to open.

As I understand it, checks and money orders that you get from the bank are easier to cash. Say you give me a money order. I cash it and supposedly the ID number attached gets run through. It's kind of like verifying that someone cashed a check. I could be wrong, I'm going off of what a bank teller told me when I asked.

But you have the transactions at least. Go to the bank with those, explain the situation, try to work it out from there. I don't know how the guy will react, if he's malicious or just lousy.
>>
>>17955204

Because it only shows that I made two transactions in the values of the two money orders, it doesn't make the money orders magically appear or allow me to track them or even give the reference numbers on them. I don't see how it'll help but I'll go to the bank tomorrow and see if they can track them somehow

What if I go to the place where I bought the money orders (Walmart) would that help in an way? Would the be able to track them somehow?

>>17955212

I'll probably start getting them at the bank several days in advance and write down everything about them somewhere so I can keep track of them. This is bullshit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.