[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf hates me because I went out to eat burgers by myself. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ktt4TrR.jpg (177KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
ktt4TrR.jpg
177KB, 500x598px
My gf hates me because I went out to eat burgers by myself. She is cooking right now for tomorrow's meal and she is pissed that she has to spend her Friday night "like a grandmother" in her own words "to feed your fat ass." I would have eaten her meal but I was hungry and this meal would have taken another hour and a half to be ready.

I already offered to help (she declined because a fat person in the kitchen takes up too much space, and the kitchen is about 16 sq ft) and she is not accepting any offers for gifts or shopping trips tomorrow. She also threatened to cut herself with a knife because she says that I ruined her life.

She just caught me typing this and says I can post it if I include the fact that she is a decent looking 22 year old who should be spending her night at a nice dinner with Chad instead of an "obese fuck" like me. She also wants me to say that her cooking is top tier. She also fed me about 2 or 3 hours prior to this. And she also wants me to include that we went out to eat already today and I got Starbucks.

What should I do to make it up to her?
>>
Bait
>>
Sounds to me like she has a fat fetish, she also really seems to like humiliation.
>>
Post pics!
>>
Post her feet obviously
>>
>>17955097
be sensual and apologetic and eat her out while not taking no for an answer(without being rapey)
>>
if she mentioned that she should be with someone else because you are so fat, probably should just dump her and live happily single and fat and not "burden" her.
>>
>>17955097
Keep shitposting on /adv/. You already started to bond with her over this.
>>
>>17955097
troll thread
>>
File: 1476215179083.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1476215179083.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>17955097
very poor b8, but i chuckled a bit
>>
OP listen to me. Starbucks is delicious, you should try the "secret smores" frappe, it's a java chip frappe with a shot of toffee and the whip cream blended in. It is top tier beverage any season. Now comes the hard part. You're a pretty cool guy, your bitch girlfriend can cook all the food in the world but she'll never cook you anything as godly as self-esteem. Next time you get Starbucks, and I hope you'll try the "secret smores" frappe, you sit at the kitchen table and glare that bitch down while you sip on that frappe. Fuck her fat shaming. Fuck her passive-aggressive remarks. You sit in your dwelling with that delicious beverage you bought with your money and you enjoy the fuck out of it, because no one else will for it for you.
>>
>>17955097
What an insufferable cunt she is, even though you fucked up because you couldn't wait for another hour and a half. First off, do yourself a favor and dump her, even though you're out of her league, you're at least a more decent person. Second, go on a diet, start hitting gym and begin lifting. Life's too short to spent it with toxic retards, cut them out because they're not needed.
>>
If it's not bait that's pretty verbally and mentally abusive. Leave her she sounds like a cunt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.