[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A really cute girl is messaging me, and I don't know what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: sixtyniggas.jpg (48KB, 422x387px) Image search: [Google]
sixtyniggas.jpg
48KB, 422x387px
A really cute girl is messaging me, and I don't know what to say. What do I do?

Her english is really poor. She's Mexican.
>>
>>17954733
Talk about each other's interests. Ask her what's she's up to. Keep the English simple.
>>
>>17954747
She likes anime and spicy chicken.
>>
>>17954823
Well, considering your OP pic, talk about weeb shit.
>>
>>17954733
TELL ME ABOUT UIHARU! WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE FLOWERS?!
>>
How did you meet her
>>
she has to go back
>>
>>17954885
Anime con.
>>
>>17955123
She legal.
>>
>>17954733
Tell her you hope she dies in the great slaughter Trump shall inflict upon her and her people, and to stay the fuck on her side of the wall.
>>
Honestly you sound young so I can't blame you because I dated a black girl. If you fuck her don't fall in love with the bitch and wear a condom.
>>
>>17955614
She wouldn't like that.
>>
don't bring that bitch into our country and don't racemix
>>
>>17955700
You can't know until you've tried it
>>
>>17954733
Fuck her bro, Mexican chicks are hot as fuck.
>>
>>17955874

Can confirm.

The best sex I've ever had and I've gotten around.
>>
>Hey girl, so your Mexican huh? Well you MexiCAN have my cock any time you want.
>So you're pretty poor huh? I'll give you a place to stay if you give me some puss to slay.
>>
>>17954733
Reassure her that the wall will never happen. But, just to be safe, bring her over here as soon as possible.
>>
>>17954733
tell her you will build a wall to keep her in your house
>>
Update: She's actually Filipino.
>>
>>17957329
They're the Mexicans of Asia anyway.
>>
>>17957329
Even better. Have fun smashing that.
>>
>>17957329
Filipino here

Can assure you Filipinos and Mexicans are literally the same thing
>>
>>17958040
Also Filipino.

I'm just excited to be mentioned here.
>>
>>17958040
Mexican here

You guys should lend us Duterte when you're done with him
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.