[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, Please help me. If you want to skip straight to the problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

/adv/, Please help me. If you want to skip straight to the problem go below the
>>>>things

I may be mildly autistic, and spend a lot of time on /pol/, /r/edpill and /r9k/. That should give you some kind of background about me. I have a lot of what the manosphere would consider "omega male" traits. Some individuals whose opinions I respect, and I feel have influenced my life positively include Stefan Molyneux, Davis MJ Aurini and Mike Cernovich. Anyone familiar with Alt-Right politics should be familiar with these guys. And I have been following them before Donald Trump came to prominence, in case you were wondering.

I play video games, eat a lot of fast food, and am not in particularly good shape. HOWEVER, I do not believe I am a complete loser. Over the past year I have started going to the gym, and have made pushups and bicep curls part of my semi-daily morning routine. I have lost about 20 pounds of pure body fat, so pretty thin, with some noticeable muscle growth on my arms.

I have stopped wearing sweat pants outside the house, have been making real efforts at my university program (Chemical Engineering) and have overcome nearly all my social anxiety, to the point where IT IS NOT DIFFICULT FOR ME TO APPROACH PEOPLE, but IT IS DIFFICULT TO RELATE TO PEOPLE SOMETIMES AND START A SMOOTHE CONVERSATION.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last year I approached a girl in the university library and started a dull, short conversation, but I would say it still had good flow. I got her number and asked her out for coffee. The coffee date went VERY well, and she seemed disappointed when I said I had to go to class. I think her tone of voice and body language (flicking hair, licking lips, leaning in showing her cleavage) meant she wanted me to take her back to my room right there. But, the autistic sperg that I am, made me say goodbye, and go on to my class.

A couple days later, I ask if she wants to come over and watch a movie. She agrees and even tells me what day is best for her.
>>
>>17954323

What kind of help are you asking for? Also, I'm pretty sure she wasn't looking for a mid-afternoon fucking with the out-of-shape guy that gave her a rather dull conversation.
>>
cont'd

She comes over to my place. I do not make any conversation. I just set a movie playing and sit at the edge of my bed. She lays back and makes a sighing sound. We started making out, and taking our clothes off. HOWEVER, she did not take her panties off EVEN THOUGH I WAS COMPLETELY NAKED. We made out for a couple hours. I even tried making some sex talk (im so hard right now, I want to fuck you so bad)... Again, I may be slightly autistic and this was shit I read online. I even tried reaching down between her legs, but she said "No". At the end, she gave me a blow job (and swallowed).

A week later, I called her and said I loved her, and asked if she wanted to have dinner, but she was busy. She said she just wanted to be friends over text the next day. I said, "kk peace peace sign emoji"

Fast forward to this year, and my dad past away in September. My grades are not that good and I am on academic probation. I am depressed as fuck and many of my bad habits started coming back.

The girl from last year is my lab partner in 2 classes, along with another buff guy in one of them.I make a few awkward attempts at small talk, but for the most part I am just focusing on doing the lab work, or sitting quietly. I knew any actual conversation would lead to either her not wanting to have sex with me, or my dad dieing. Thats all that was on my mind, and didnt want to sound like I was trying to get pity points. Sympathy is not how I want to ever start any kind of relationship.

3 weeks into the semester, and after just returning from my fathers funeral, I was feeling particularly shitty. The girl and the guy started OBVIOUSLY flirting, and they skip the next class. At this point I am in the worst mood of my life. Its the worst possible combination of jealously and grief. I fucking hate it, even more so because I know I shouldnt feel jealous, and I will never let it show, but its there.

For the rest of the semester, I honestly cant tell if cont'd
>>
what she's doing. She makes a lot of innuendo about the other lab partner WHILE IM RIGHT FUCKING THERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A few times she made some inside jokes about the blowjob, and putting her head down on my bookbag, while staring at me (it was weird, ok), or touching my hand while I was operating a separation column.

I am in a better mindset this semester, now I want to know how I should act in the lab. I want to have sex with this girl, but not do it in a way where I am doing it purely for my ego, or trying to break them up, but honestly, being in that lab with the two of them makes me sick to my stomach. I want to get with this girl, but not sure what to say. I can always fall back on something like " I thought she wasnt interested last year" so thats why I didnt care, but in any case what should I do around her in the lab? Are they any subtle flirty things I can say or do? How can I come out of this without being a complete jealous beta cuck bitch?
>>
>>17954336
>>17954336
REALLY????????

We had a date where SHE WAS SQUEEZING her boobs together and giving me the eyes, and it wasnt even a bad conversation ( I dont think so anyway)

And the exact language of the texs were:

>me: Would you like to come over and watch a movie or something on wednesday
>her: ya, we can do something on wednesday :)

If thats not a greenlight for sex after a first date, I dont know wt is
>>
>>17954336
How do I get the girl
>>
Also, she changed her Facebook relationship status from single to no info to show. Is all hope lost? Please tell me.
>>
>>17954323
You said you love her too soon. You blew it. Its over Anon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.