[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I didn't realize the deadline for my college to drop/add

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pupper.gif (2MB, 210x375px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.gif
2MB, 210x375px
So I didn't realize the deadline for my college to drop/add was today.
I had a class on Thursday night, and I realized the class isn't what I thought it was going to be and I REALLY didn't like the professor.
I figured it would extend to next week at least, so I figured I could do it Tuesday.
The course that I'd replace it with is at the same time and will give me the same credit I need. Also, the professor seems a lot better.

I'm really freaking out because I DO NOT want to take this course.
Do you think they'll let me drop/add late if I show up first thing on Tuesday and make up some reason?
>>
In my experience, all of those college "deadlines" are just what they put down on paper so the entire student body doesn't try and switch courses like, halfway through the semester. It's not like there's something in the computer system that BLOCKS you switching courses after a certain date; as long as you convince some human being to switch it, it can be done.

Do you have an advisor? I'd email them (like right now, though maybe they won't get to it over the weekend). In all likelihood, they'll take care of it for you.
>>
>>17954210
>Do you have an advisor?
I have no idea. I've spoken to counsellors at the college to sign up for my courses, but I don't know of anyone's name or anyone's role being an advisor.

If it's any help, I go to a state college that was a community college until a year or two ago.
>>
>>17954183
Generally the smaller and less bureaucratic the school, the better chance you have of convincing someone to let you drop it. Show up first thing on Tuesday. Even if you can't convince the person you need to, you won't have lost anything.
>>
>>17954183
Does anyone have any advice to have me convince her?
>>
>>17954289
(by her I mean the counselor)
>>
bump :(
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.