[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if after I have sex it seems gross and beneath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: white knight.jpg (199KB, 360x540px) Image search: [Google]
white knight.jpg
199KB, 360x540px
What does it mean if after I have sex it seems gross and beneath me, but I still get extremely restless and horny during dry spells. Is this normal?
>>
You're a homo
>>
>>17953915

it means the rush is over and the reality sets in.

think of it like shitting. feels good to do it, but yeah its gross.

you're not above doign it regardless.
>>
>>17953915
Very normal.
>>
>>17953915
You're not getting fulfillment to the core. Try filling your void with a homosexual encounter.
>>
It means you're not having sex with someone you actually like, love, or are attracted to on all levels.
>>
>>17953915
You should try having sex with a person that you care about. Sex with someone you have feelings for vs casual sex are worlds apart
>>
>>17954073
This.

This is probably the reason for a lot of post coital depression cases.
>>
>>17953915
>the single most important motivator in all animal life is beneath me
right
>>
You have an overly romantic, unrealistic view of life. That also means you're missing out on life's beauty by labeling it as disgusting.

Sex, shit, guts, decay - it's all part of this amazing process of life. You are a biological organism, and that's amazing. You're also one part of this huge, interconnected planet in a gigantic universe. And part of that existence involves fucking, shitting, and bleeding. And that's amazing. Try to appreciate it.

Also, like the other guy said, if you feel icky after sex it probably means you did it with the wrong person. Or if you've been romantically unsuccessful in the past, you could just be rationalizing your own shortcomings.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.