[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm messing around on tinder. I usually make dumb decisions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (22KB, 721x257px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22KB, 721x257px
I'm messing around on tinder.

I usually make dumb decisions with women and sex so I'm here.

I'm talking to this young girl for about a month and we haven't met up, but we snap chat and we're going on a date in a few weeks.

Now this THICC MILF wants to hook up with me monday. I'm the kind of person who legit feels like a horrible person if I hook up while talking to another girl. But at the same time, I could be having sex obviously.

I almost think I should tell the girl I'm talking to on sc that I'd rather do this date and cancel my hook up. She's in a stressful situation with family fighting and running into debt so the next few weeks she picked up shifts everyday + school and too busy put dating as a priority. She sent me her schedules and she's not lying about being busy.
>>
>>
you have no idea what you're doing.jpg? clearly you are having trouble with reality, with a potentially nice girl on the hook, one with real home issues, and you are having to ask strangers with no attachment to your world for permission to be a shallow shady fuck who can't even wait for sex. go ahead, hurt people and stay shallow bro. go fuck yourself and i hope you stay poor
>>
>>17953844
I'm bad at knowing when a girl is interested in me. I asked two other people and they said she prob isn't interested in dating.

After she told me about her home issues, I told her "I understand. I've been there quite often. Lmk if you want to talk about it or anything." She said "Lol thanks senpai".

She deleted her snapchat without telling me and I'm not even sure she'd remember to tell me. I only have contact with her now because I asked for her phone number.

She is under a lot of stress and may also not be comfortable with opening up to a guy she never met IRL before.
>>
>>17953856
>senpai

lmao fuck off mods.

F
a
m*
>>
I often get the feeling people don't want shit to do with me. But people always tell me I'm a great guy and I have a good best friend.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.