[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AT what age do people stop forming cliques... Just been rejected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
AT what age do people stop forming cliques...

Just been rejected from one for speaking out and realised that I may have been one of the followers.

how embarrassing
>>
>>17953749
Cliques suck you're unique make your own and don't waste time with normies
>>
>>17953749

>at what age do people stop forming cliques

never. some people are open minded enough that they'll readily add anyone in but it has nothing to do with age.

its just basic social dynamics man. you like the people you like and you take time to get to know new people before they're 'one of the gang'.

>one of the followers

in many groups there is no actual leader. however disagreeing with the majority will still lead to you getting tossed out. tell us what your 'speaking out' was.

you're not 'one of the followers' if you got kicked out for disagreeing. you literally didn't follow. it jsut meant up until then your thoughts were in line with the rest of the group.

even when there are obvious leaders its never as simple as TV makes it out where one persons in charge and if you disagree you're in trouble. its more complex
>>
>>17953754
I don't want one! i prefer to diversify and not have all (very few tho lets not get carried away) of them in one overbearing group of people who are too terrified to make new friends in the real werld.
>>
>>17953771

doesn't sound like a clique issue, sounds like a 'you' issue.
>>
no one is genuinely friends in cliques
>>
never

it's the direct cause behind the both the rise and ruination of our society.

Don't worry, OP. The tribes will become obvious when civilization collapses.
>>
>>17953799

I understand the need to belong and why people form these groups. I don't want to be an edgy loner however. I'm thinking I need to keep my friendships light, and not become emotionally invested in people. I'm enjoy work/office friendships that don't involve divulging into personal life. I might also have intimacy issues.
>>
>>17953825
also being slightly petty, I want to move on as quickly as possible, and I may have landed a job (depending on how next interview goes) that is far more impressive that the wastoids I used to keep company with. and drop a few humble brags on normie media.
>>
>>17953825
OK I'm the guy who wrote this
>>17953754
I'm 25, but you sound exactly like me from the past.

Just be yourself, figure out what you're good at and do it and if people like you or not who gives a shit?

In college I only got better at talking to people, at figuring out what they like and how to get what I need from them. As long as I kept forcing myself to go to parties I got steadily better at this social game I sort of sucked at. Now I'm pretty good at it. This is gonna sound like terrible /adv/ but just keep drinking until people aren't scary
>>
>>17953911
i used to have social anxiety, but i'm fairly talkative now and very social, so that isn't the problem. Also, i'm past that stage of making party friends, because I could feel myself developing a drug and drinking problem. Im like emotionally crippled and deep down just want one or two real relationships
>>
>>17954054
That's how I do it. A small group of close friends.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.