[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /adv/ Im in what i consider a long distance relationship with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sigs logo.jpg (16KB, 428x256px) Image search: [Google]
sigs logo.jpg
16KB, 428x256px
So /adv/
Im in what i consider a long distance relationship with a woman i met on an MMO. We have really hit it off great, same interests etc. Been sexting, started skyping resently, having a great laugh every time we do something together. Been talking very intimate at times, mostly we are too shy, both of us to say very intimate things on vent, or skype. But we write it, to eachother.

We have been talking, since septemper last year, and it started out with us spending every waken moment together, she is a programmer, a works from home. So last year she would still log onto the computer to chat while working. Send me messages everyday I was at work too. *This was before we declared our love for eachother*

However I have some concerns, mostly now because im unsure if she truly wants to be with me, or just using me to get somekind of attention need satisfied. It might just be me, not being very good at getting past the honey moon period, and that might just be causing me concerns I don’t know. That is why im here.

First off. She has resently stopped sending messages to me on FB, while im at work. And instead would just wait for me to come home, we are still spending time together on the PC. But seems now, her previous friends are more interesting, and im always put on a 2nd place. This might be because she now knows, that she dosnt have to work for my attention anymore? *It was her that kinda came onto me, and made the first move. But im not completely lost in her aswell* - What are your thoughts on this?

I was gonna write more but I realized how much this sends the signal that she dosnt want to be with me, and just don’t want to tell me. But could it be, she is just confident that I wont leave her. And so is not working to keep me interested any longer?

Should I confront her with this and cut my losses before making too great a mess of myself?
>>
Bump

Also i should add i feel like shes being very much more secretive, than she did a month ago. Like holding back etc, again is this just me being paranoid, and still not adapting to the honey moon period being over?
>>
Have you ever considered becoming a Pokemon trainer?
>>
Have you met in person? Im in a LDR about 10 hours away. Weve been dating for about 6 months, have already met in person 3 times and are making plans on moving in together in the next 6-8 months.
>>
>>17953383
>a long distance relationship with a woman i met on an MMO
People on this board are so pathetic
>>
2nd bump.

Another thing that im not sure about is, she keeps telling me about people hitting on her, how she loved another guys voice, we have ingame aswell. Trying to play the jealousy game on me. Now i know she would become instant jealous should i do any of remotely the same back. So should i just talk to her about that? tell her how i feel when she tells me about stuff like that?

Could it be she really dosnt care about me, and just uses me for attention. While trying to get the same attention from another guys?
>>
>>17953450
Sounds like you're really insecure with the relationship and should break up
>>
>>17953473
Im really insecure all together due to the depression, but theres only one way to fix that. Working on it, only a few times have i shown my insecurities to her. But inside i have a few times felt like knives have been stabbed into my heart from the fear that she was either leaving me or using me.
>>
>>17953383
>>17953424
>>17953450
>>17953476

OK so the issue is that communication is lagging and its starting to look like she is have a social life outside of interactions with you.

So - when entering a relationship understand that you and the other person don't go DBZ fusion and become one single entity. You are still two seperate people with seperate minds and; although you both have alot in common, seperate interests/goals/ etc.
So its OK that she wants to make friends and hang out with other people. It could be the result of your relationship that has given her the courage to step out of her shell a bit. Who knows?
If you want to be nosy but don't want to be seen that way - drop the questions in a way that makes it seem like you just want to know about her day versus you coming across as suspicious. (The BIGGEST crutch to an LDR, or any relationship in general is trust - if you dont have it you are doomed to fail) Questions like - So I remember you saying you were going to see *blah* movie with so and so. Did you have fun? Or Hey, didnt you hang out with so and so the other day? Did you have a good time? These are open ended and giver her the control to fill in the blanks versus you going who all was there? Where did you go? How long did you stay there? What did you do? See how those start to sound needy and desperate and suspect all at once?
Second thing - you can not date over the phone. So stop. If you are talking/skyping for more than an hour then that isnt good for your sanity. Its a pretty good chance that the increase in her local social life is going to impact her time with you so you may just have to accept it. If anything I recommend you try and cut back on the amount of time you stay "connected" to her this way as well. Texting and emailing is fine just be reasonable about it.
>>
>>17953521
So a message greeting her good morning, and wishing a good day etc is fine. and ofcause a good night one aswell yeah?.. but i should, try and seem more busy myself i take it.

She however when talking about having to start working next week, keeps saying how she will be sad, that she cant spend as much time with me as we used too. She keeps on saying that.
>>
Demonstrate Value
Engage Physically
Nurture Support
Neglect Emotionally
Inspire Hope
Separate Entirely

This will make women love you. You're missing the Engage part so you gotta be 100% in the rest.
>>
>>17953741
Seeing how i caught her in the first place, or she caught me.
I wonder which aspects i showed first. And which ones might be fading if she indeed is losing interest.
>>
You definitely need to become a nintendo gamer, what a magical time to become one now!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.