[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I asked out this girl in a direct way and it surprised her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So I asked out this girl in a direct way and it surprised her and she gave me a big smile and her number. I texted her to say hi and she replied saying that she's sorry since she's taken and I caught her off guard, making her forget about her partner. She suggested being friends. I told her it was cool of her to tell me that and that I'm ok with that. I'm curious what I should do, as it feels weird to be friends since I made it clear I'm interested. I'm not sure if I want to be friends but I am interested in seeing where this could go. Is this something I should pursue or leave alone? If I pursue, how should I do so?
>>
Don't. Delete her number. She'll pull shit like that continually if you keep talking to her.
>>
she may be interested in using you to cheat on her BF, but then again maybe not.

I wouldn't proceed, I would drop contact.
>>
>>17953195

I'd duck out. Ur only interested for romantic reasons. If u purposely tries to manipulate the situation you'd be training her to believe it's one hundred percent okay to cheat and/or leave her partner (you) for someone else if she feels like it's "right".

It's like training a dog to bite it's owner so he'll give it to you, then expecting it not to bite you.

Plus she may just string you along. Use you to talk about how. Bad the relationships is, then never leave, then when she finally does say she can't date u cuz she just needs to be single now.
>>
>>17953239
>>17953274
>>17953328
Thanks. This is all great advice.
How should I behave around her in the future? I'll be seeing her on most days of the week.
>>
>>17953457
>I'll be seeing her on most days of the week.
Haha. Shit.

Simply tell her you're NOT interested in 'just friends' and if she still says no, stop paying any attention to her. Make her feel the difference between acquaintances and friends. Who knows? Maybe she might change her mind?
>>
>>17953552
She "forgot" about her bf because you caught her off guard?
Ummmmm

Try to catch her on one of those twitter cheater things
>>
(*)yeah take a girl out. That's life. Why possibly only friends? FUGLY? Don't cheat now or her. Clinton Style...(*)We can't all be a faggot.
>>
>>17953558
>Ummmm
you don't have that much experience with women, do you?
Most of them are absolutely inept at dealing with men giving them this kind of attention. I'm sure you also did something once and a few moments later you were like "wtf did I do that for"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.