[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 5/10 and look like the average /r9k/ poster. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 4499728.jpg (381KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4499728.jpg
381KB, 1920x1200px
I'm a 5/10 and look like the average /r9k/ poster. I've tried hitting on girls my league but they all rejected me.

Somehow I sometimes get attention from 9/10s . At first I tought they're just joking with me but this keeps happening. They're even the ones hitting on me but everytime I sperged out and missed my chances.

Lately some girl I know from uni (only said hi to her while walking to class nothing more) sat next to me in course a week ago. She introduced herself and we talked for 30 min before class started.

What should I do? Is she being friendly? I'm fat and autistic as shit why are these girls talking to me?

pic related, it's what uni girl looks like
>>
Most girls want to start with a casual, friendly type of encounter before even considering "dating". Just chill, talk to her, be yourself. If it doesn't spark, don't cling and move on.
>>
>>17953031
Are they hitting on you or just being nice?
>>
>>17953031
Similar experience here, can't seem to accomplish shit with 5/10's but last semester my 8/10 friend got me blackout drunk, we fucked, and now we're dating. Just enjoy the ride and don't question it too much.
>>
>>17953043
what does "spark" mean? how do I make it spark?

>>17953077
some were. ex: 10/10 sits near me in class and asks if we can date. I tought she was fucking with me so I said no and she left like "wtf?". another on the corridor put her arm around me and started complimenting me. I just froze then went to class without saying anything.
can't tell with this one tought. she was genuinly asking questions trying to get to know me asking me and I made her laught a couple of times but it seemed just casual conversation. she left after class without saying anyting

>>17953087
how did you become friends?
>>
>>17953110
We both were involved in a club at my uni that would go to high schools to tutor kids in math and science. Both quit a two years ago but had been crushing on one another back then, she invited me to a get together she was having this year, and it just happened.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.