[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, I fucked up big time. I've been online friends with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1429308773382.jpg (18KB, 176x255px) Image search: [Google]
1429308773382.jpg
18KB, 176x255px
/adv/, I fucked up big time.

I've been online friends with a girl ever since 2008. We had many ups and downs, but in the end we always pulled through and stayed close friends. She's pretty much my only friend. Hell, we've even said that, while we're not in love (she's already married with kids), we still love each other.

Last night, I was in chat with her and another of her friends via Discord. She commented how someone called her a furry for playing as a boomchicken in World of Warcraft. I tried to joke that, since they have feathers and not fur, she's technically not furry, but actually feathery. However, I've been spending too much time on 4chan, so I didn't say "feathery", but instead said "featherfag".

Now, she's not a full-blown SJW or anything, but she is very pro-LGBT. (I'm pro-LGBT as well, but not to the extent she is.) She immediately asked why I just called her a fag, and why would I say something like that. I tried to sputter an apology, but it was too late. She booted me from the chat, blocked my on Discord, and removed me from her Blizzard friend list. I tried to text her and say how sorry I was, but I haven't gotten a reply back, and I doubt I will.

I've been going through a very rough patch in my life. I lost my job in September, and my younger brother is a deadbeat druggie. She was the one person keeping me sane throughout all of it. I can't lose her too. I've been feeling sick and suicidal since it happened, and I couldn't sleep at all last night.

What the fuck do I do? Is thete anything I can do?
>>
>>17953017
I mean, what kind of thot blocks one of her best friends for her boomkin druid being called a fag?

She should be the one to apologise to be such a waste of space, then again people who play WoW are very attached to their chars and get offended over nothing, and I would know trust me.

Anyway, better this way. You got rid of someone who could not accept how you behave over the Internet while making jokes, you are lucky anon.
>>
you called a girl a fag, dude they're sensitive as hell (even though the term doesn't even apply to their gender). Try and apologize after letting her blow off some steam, but overall just don't stress it.

Get some guy friends to fuck around and call one another faggots. This is why you always gotta have dude friends. Nothings wrong with female friends, you just gotta always have a filter, hence why a lot of men don't like befriending women.

Watch what you say next time, but just don't stress it man. You should see some what some of my old HS buddies say when its just the guys (They all met me in HS but they've known eachother since like 3rd grade), it can get pretty offensive if you take offense easily. But when they're around women, their humor completely changes.
>>
bro, if she dissed you for that, she's not your true friend. Friendship means you accept people regardless. You've just learned a very valuable lesson. Also, /b/ is not your friend, do not copy and paste anything you see in there irl. fag.
>>
If she can drop someone she's been friends with for 8 years just for being called a fag ONCE, she was never actually your friend.
>>
File: 1468799086389.gif (974KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468799086389.gif
974KB, 320x240px
OP here. Thanks for the replies, anons.

I'm going to give her the weekend, and then try to contact her Sunday. After that, I don't know.

This weekend is going to suck so much...
>>
>>17953017
That's hilarious.
>>
Girls man, this is the reason why I am bisexual
>>
>>17953712
Don't contact her. You apologized, or at least tried to. It's up to her to get over it and reach out to you to have a civil conversation.

Good job at being a retardedfag OP. Next time don't use 4chan lingo in real life, it never goes over well.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.