[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv, I seriously need your help. One month ago I asked a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9207.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9207.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Hi /adv, I seriously need your help.

One month ago I asked a girl out, she immediately said yes, and the date was actually great.

Since I work in another city and come home just for the weekends I am forced to ask her out just for fridays and saturdays, and she knows it.

The day after the first date she texted me she was looking forward to a second date.

Here comes the real story.

Around the next wednesday I asked her if the saturday she was free, she said she already planned to spend it with her mom, so I said that it was no problem.

The next week I did similar, and she said she had a dinner with her coworkers.

The last week I asked her out again, and she said she was sick.

Now

What am I supposed to do? I mean, she was happy about the date, she complimented me about the place I brought her, and during the date she talked about what we could do "the next time". But right now I feel like she is finding every excuse to turn me down.
She isn't the type that texts you first, so..what would you do if you were me?
>>
>>17952616
find a new girl.
>>
>>17952638
This, shes dodging you. Just go blackout mode, if she doesn't ever text you thats your answer.
>>
>>17952616

>what would you do if you were me?

Shrug and move on.
>>
>>17952642
Yeah, that's what I was thinking to do too right now, but it still leaves me disappointed, because she actually looked happy on our first date..that means she is a kinda good actress I suppose
>>
>>17952616

If she never offers an alternative when she shuts you down then there is more going on than she lets on. Especially after the second rejection, she should feel bad by this point and apologise giving you an alternative time she might be available. At this point you have done pretty well, you tried, you gave it your all, but I think the ball is well and truly in her court. After 3 rejections she cannot expect you to keep chasing after her, you had good reason to pursue her initially, but for whatever reason things have changed. So I would just ghost her completely and maybe she will initiate contact with you at some point, but that's not really your problem anymore.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.