[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why people in relationships can't handle jokes and teasing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1483805745271.jpg (2MB, 3391x2360px) Image search: [Google]
1483805745271.jpg
2MB, 3391x2360px
Why people in relationships can't handle jokes and teasing with past sex partners? Had a wonderful time a few years ago with a lady friend and sometimes I joke about it (in non-offensive manner) but that makes her not contacting me for a long time after it, although she knows that I'm not hitting on her or anything like that, and I don't plan to destroy her current relationship. If she reacted, it would count as cheating in her mindset?
>>
>>17952565
You're putting her in an uncomfortable position.
While it isn't cheating, talking about the sex you had with a past sex partner, even if just in a joking manner, is definitely inappropriate and might make her partner feel bad.
Stop doing it.
>>
>sometimes I joke about it (in non-offensive manner)
>she gets obviously offended despite your claim
Really makes you think
>>
Because you're flirting with her and she doesn't appreciate it
>>
>>17952576
>>17952577
>>17952601
/thread
>>
>>17952565
I do.
But i'm pretty confident in my sexual ability so it's fine.
Before I was confident I wouldn't have, most people are afraid to remind them of what may be better sex.
>>
Because she doesn't want to open a can of worms even if your first remark seems innocent. Also because her partner has not lived through her experiences and it is not surprising if he won't take her word for it that you don't want to bang her still.

Hell explicitly acknowledging one on one that you experienced something intense/emotionally charged together is already a pretty intimate thing by itself.
>>
>>17952565

So, you keep reminding her that you had a relationship with her? Say it's a joke all you want. It just looks like you are clinging to the past.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.