[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I have thought was THE ONE for the past 6 years is officially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: HjTVqPa.jpg (40KB, 603x622px) Image search: [Google]
HjTVqPa.jpg
40KB, 603x622px
Girl I have thought was THE ONE for the past 6 years is officially getting married now. We were close friends, she got a boyfriend, I said something but I suppose I didnt have much of a chance since she was obsessed with him. I know im going to get shit for saying she is the one, but i have tried to find someone else and no one has come close.

I have had girlfriends before, they all didnt seem right. Im almost 30, im starting to panic. I feel like im going to vomit. i want to die
>>
>>17952372
You've obviously idealized this woman because of familiarity. I'd suggest branching out and finding a new one.
>>
>>17952373
Its not as though i am not trying. I am meeting some gal for the first time Monday for Lunch. But I am skeptical probally a personality conflict. Im very interverted, I have been forcing myself to be social and women can sense that, so a lot of date failures. I have been in 3.5/ 4 relationships. But all but one didnt last long, I tend to attract girls/women who didnt go to college and end up mostly just wanting money from me.
>>
File: IMG_0944.jpg (210KB, 746x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0944.jpg
210KB, 746x618px
>>17952373
Highly suggest this answer, if you really look you can probably find something better
>>
You don't own her. I bet you never even told you that you liked her. Grow the fuck up and get over her

>>17952389
>Its not as though i am not trying.
But you're not. You've put this girl up on an artificial pedestal and won't settle for anything less. You're meeting other girls and measuring them against her and finding they don't weigh up.

And the worst part is, your whole fantasy of her being The One is just that, a fantasy. Your entire idea of what a relationship with her is like is fiction, it's your imagination.

So in the end, you're meeting these other girls and measuring them against a figment of your imagination
>>
File: 1349745556819.png (178KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1349745556819.png
178KB, 1190x906px
>>17952415
#1 I have. I like how you say i have not, so that you can make me seem more childish, to claim "Grow the fuck up"
#2 I am not comparing them to her, she is intervened like me, has a similar mindset, values and is fairly smart.

I dont think she is a god like entity, She is pretty plain in terms of looks, but that doesnt bother me. She has emotional issues, but not nearly as bad as girls I have dated.

So far I have generally attracted women that have large problems, they dont have a college degree and have either ended up crazy, running off after I fix their problem, or cheat on me.
>>
>>17952439
I'm sorry you can't see how stupid and pathetic you are.
>>
File: f 1339301959786.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
f 1339301959786.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>17952455
>>
>>17952470
Yes, that's exactly the sort of way you should be responding when you want people to help you
>>
>>17952372
>Girl I have thought was THE ONE for the past 6 years
>We were close friends
No, she wasn't the one if you never got closer than being friends. I could understand this post if you were together for 6 years and she broke up with you.

She just wasn't for you anon. You had a one sided crush, that's all. Unrequited love is difficult to deal with, but now's the time to get over it. Next time don't get so romantically attached to women who don't have any interest back. Please don't waste 6 years chasing anyone who has no interest in you because you "see something in them" for 6 years again. You should treat yourself better.
>>
>>17952372
you and I both know what you have to to.

on the day they're getting married when the pastor asks if anyone objects to this marriage "speak now or forever hold your peace"

you storm in with you custom tailored tux and smoothly gelled hair yelling "I DO"

the gasps ring out but you're already halfway down the aisle mission in full motion, and you take your future wife by the hand and say "anon i've always loved you and always will, from the moment I met you I knew you were the one and I can't spend the rest of my life wondering what if"

at this point the groom will probably say some garbage and you'll turn around and knock him out cold cuz ur a fuckin savage mf at this point. she'll be crying tears of joy at this point as she glances at her bitch boy ex fiance laying bloodied on the altar with her handsome prince now boldy leading her out of the congregation as everyone in attendance, even the grooms parents now applauding with approval.

nah just kidding get over your oneitis fuck boi
>>
>>17952372
You can't know she's the one if you haven't even dated her. You don't know if she'd make a good girlfriend for you. You're putting her on a pedestal.
>>
>>17952372

The problem most people have is not taking some time to really think about their issues. Really analyse the reasons you put this girl on a pedestal and try to understand a girl with similar characteristics that was actually into you would be just as good if not better than this current girl. You are unfortunate in the fact you haven't met someone the same standards you've set, but they are out there.

I always find it silly when people talk about "the one" firstly because there is no such thing, but secondly because you have never dated this girl, you don't even know how you would work in a proper relationship. You haven't seen her bad sides. I sympathise more with men who had their hearts broken after years together with a girl they wanted to marry, but liking someone from a distance doesn't qualify. You need to just accept you're headed down different roads in life and that this girl is not what you have made her out to be, and that there is someone much better FOR YOU around the corner.
>>
Don't know why everyone in this thread is speaking as if OP doesn't know this girl very well just cause he hasn't formally dated her. OP claims that for 6 years they've been close friends (along with all that that entails i.e hanging out, talking, dealing with each other's emotional bullshit.etc). Saying she's the one is strong, but those 6 years aren't irrelevant

Apart from that, these anons are right. Get over her and BE HAPPY because SHE'S HAPPY and that's all you ever want for someone you love, right? As for you, keep searching and don't beta orbit the next girl you like for 6 years before making sure you've got a shot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.