[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>her: hi wanna hang out today? >me: yes i do >her: whats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1484279722766.jpg (776KB, 3840x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1484279722766.jpg
776KB, 3840x2400px
>her: hi wanna hang out today?
>me: yes i do
>her: whats the plan?
>me: im having a snack just got home

*9 minutes later*

>me: Wanna meet up at 9?
>her: I have to be home after an hour so i dont see the point
>me: next time then
>her: dont bother

*4 minutes later*

>her: i need a break

I didnt reply after that. How should I proceed?
>>
She either wanted you to fuck her or wanted to go out and do something fun, but all you had to say was that you were having a snack.

She's probably sick of / bored by you, OP.

Rectify or accept situation.
>>
>>17951872

>lets just call it a break up, i cheated a week ago anyway

and there.
>>
>>17951872
you should proceed to another female, preferably one that isn't bipolar this time.
>>
>>17951872
nigga what? That's the part where you say "let's go to X"
She probably thought you were fucking retarded.
>>
>>17953038
This or just ask if she needs your address. If the chick is instagating a "hang out" it means she wants dick, not a date.

Saying you're eating a snack was basically saying, "Hang on, this pop tart is more important than your pussy to me right now. I'll get back to you."

Next time just ask if she wants to watch a movie and order chinese. And if she needs your address.

If you are the one asking if she can hang out then it may be an actual date. When a chick does she wants dick.
>>
You are literally retarded. All you had to say was "my place" and you'd be getting pussy.
>>
good lord
>>
>>17951872
She was just wanting to meet up with you to break up with you anyway. Move on.
>>
"I can order Chinese or pizza so there is food when you get here" TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.