[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 20 >Start talking to this cute Australian chick on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1483595601498.jpg (152KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1483595601498.jpg
152KB, 1200x675px
>Be 20
>Start talking to this cute Australian chick on Interpals
>Adds me on Snapchat
>We start chatting
>Conversation slowly starts dying down

Is it OK if I lose some chicks here and there that are cute? I feel that it may be because my picture is deceiving them. It's a selfie in which the way my phone is positioned, it's covering my mouth and chin (leafy syndrome) so I guess I look good but everything below my nose is ugly. Idk, what do you guys think? More cute chicks come my way right? I'm barely about to start college, so maybe when I have my life together?
>>
File: 20170110_031003.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170110_031003.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>17951864
>For reference this is me
>>
>>17951873
get a haircut and shave, and you'll probably be fine.
>>
>>17951899
What kinda haircut would you recommend? I was thinking of the popular long on the top and shaved on the side. But I feel like that'd look fuckboy-ish
>>
>>17951873
you look good OP. Hair's a bit kid-looking, but it works to your favor.
Just work on your be-interesting game, maybe?

It's also cool to just let the convo die down for a week and then pick it up fresh. Keeps you from looking clingy.

You're going to meet a lot of girls online and you're not going to keep conversations up with all of them, so don't worry too much about it.

Have you considered making a move? You could become nudesbuddies.
>>
>>17951906
Thanks man, I just don't know how to play the interesting card. I'm pretty mellow, and I prefer to stay inside most of the time. I do some photography every now and then for stress, but that's it.

And she did say if I got lucky, she'd send some nudes. So that sounds to me that I have to be consistent. How do I ask for them though?
>>
>>17951922
Tricky call.
Tell her you're coming to Straya this summer for a family resort stay for a week or three, but you want to travel around australia on your own during it. Family plans can always fall through or be postponed til you have more money next year. ;)

Either way, it's great if you can get her thinking you might actually meet you. She's obviously attracted.

Does she ever get drunk? That's a great time to mention how much you want to fuck her/send your own nudes. If not, i think it's just a matter of easing into a sexual conversation and bringing it up then when she's turned on. Offer to send the first nude, perhaps.
>>
>>17951873

frankly you are the most beautiful man i have ver seen.

but i am highly biased as i like curly haired twink qt boys.

>tfw no curly haired anon bf
>>
>>17952084
You willing to share nudes anon? I'm honestly needing some new fapping material
>>
>>17952257

are you OP or some random stranger asking another faceless anon for nudes?

ill gladly send you mine, im a nudist so its no issue.
>>
>>17951873
Listen to black, you faggot.
>>
>>17951864
is that her? give me more of her.
>>
>>17952262
Yeah it's OP dude,

Snapchat: Hoxesandclorox
>>
>>17951873
>Black Dhalia Murder
Even your pictures are a shitpost leaf
>>
>>17951873
You have a kids haircut other than that you look good, Castizo Mexican right?
>>
>>17952579
Sorry for liking death metal? At least I don't talk like a whiny 15 year old or make shitty youtube content.
>>17952604
Half german, half mexican. Good guess
>>
>>17952611
>Half german, half mexican
Mexican is not a race, saying you're "half mexican" means nothing sense most of the people of mexico are some kind of Eurasian blend. Was your mother half-white?

European is a Race
Asian (Natives are asians) is a race
African is a race etc etc
>>
>>17952620
For instance, look at this, where is your mother/father whichever one is not white in the Casta?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta
>>
>>17951864
Holy shit, she's cute. Losing her is NOT okay.

>I'm barely about to start college, so maybe when I have my life together?
Good luck with that. Better start looking whether travelling is a thing for you. If that's too tough, try to become interesting enough to make her come to you. How old is she?
>>
>>17951873
Not sure if you are being gived advice by virgins here but jesus christ, okay.

I personally dont like the haircut but i think its what defines your style, only nerdy women or the ones that think you are "cute" instead of hot will be looking for you, my advice is just go for something short if you actually plan on changing it

Drop the cringy shirts my dude

Shave your moustache and if you dont have that much of a beard just keep the chins part or however you call that on english

I would personally drop the cat sticker on the phone but i dont know its up to you, just so you know you are using the weeabo kit and will only draw interest of such people, again its up to you.
>>
File: 1475381742253.jpg (82KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1475381742253.jpg
82KB, 500x357px
>>17952634
>>17952698
Is not that I go out of my way to grow it long like this. EVERY NOW AND THEN I'll get a haircut, but once it grows too long I'll just work with it until I feel the need of getting it cut again.

And don't worry, band t-shirts, and animu shirts I only wear them indoors when I wanna stay relaxed at home. When I go outside I actually make an effort to dress decently enough to be approached.

>Beanie
>Plaid button up
>jeans
>vans

So I don't look AS neckbeard-ish when I go outside. But you do have a point. I guess I just want a girl that likes to stay inside rather than to go outside but is self aware enough to make an effort to look decent when going out.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.