[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will ordering chinese food to this girl at her workplace give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: DqbOYiK.jpg (2MB, 1800x1192px) Image search: [Google]
DqbOYiK.jpg
2MB, 1800x1192px
Will ordering chinese food to this girl at her workplace give me a higher chance of her inviting me over for sex? Theres off and on been chemistry for a bit
>>
>>17951178

Invading someone's work is pretty hard to turn into fucking. Are you invited to join her there or would you be sending it without her knowledge?
>>
>>17951183
I'd just get food sent to her. we were talking about how much we love chinese food recently.

your response sounds pretty beta desu
>>
>>17951186
>your response sounds pretty beta desu

So sending a "gift" while being nowhere near her just because she mentioned once that she like Chinese is more alpha?

Hahaha, sorry, but hiding behind the delivery boy is not that cool, my man. How about taking her out for Chinese instead? Wouldn't that *actually* be making a move?
>>
>>17951196
I was thinking about it but im sick (to the point that im on anti-biotics and called into work) and i dont want to go around her child and get him sick.
>>
>>17951201

Have you been to her job? How long have you know each other?

How long are you going to be sick? Can't you wait a week before sending this to her?
>>
Not sure what directions you'd give to the delivery guy to find her specifically, like yeah he can pull up to her office, but then what? Also she might have already bought or paid for her lunch.
>>
>>17951236
>Also she might have already bought or paid for her lunch.

That's why it's an "invasion". You are intruding in her routine. And why? Because you are worried she'll forget about you if you don't see each other for a few days?
>>
>>17951227
No I havent, i met her in highschool like 6 or 7 years ago but we've only been friends for the past year or so

>>17951236
The address to her work, and my credit card number over the phone?

>>17951243
Or she works in a store that is completely dead and shes bored, holy shit, i just wanted to do something nice for someone I intend on having sex with anyways
>>
>>17951243
>And why? Because you are worried she'll forget about you if you don't see each other for a few days?
Not sure why you're asking me, not OP.
>>
>>17951251
>The address to her work, and my credit card number over the phone?
No shit Sherlock. And then what? He pulls up to the address with the food and just magically finds your girl? Are you going to describe her and then ask that he find her? Because I guarantee that's a big fat no.
>>
>>17951260
She works at a fucking small corner store and shes the only one working
>>
>>17951263
>She works at a fucking small corner store and shes the only one working
Please call the restaurant and insist they deliver the order with that fantastic description.
>>
>>17951266
Why are you such an ass? youre pissed you dont have anyone to buy chinese for.
>>
>>17951251
>we've only been friends for the past year or so

Don't send her anything to her job. It's desperate. Why do you have to do it now? You are not even dating. Why try to seduce her while you are sick? Wait for a moment where you can actually ask her out or something dude.
>>
>>17951253

Sorry, though you were OP. At least he still read it, so everything is fine.
>>
>>17951281
The thing is that shes liked me for a bit, and i never really liked or cared for her as more than a friend, but im kinda horny and want to have sex this weekend.
>>
>>17951263
You know what has more chance of success? You waiting til you're not sick and asking her out for dinner.

Ooh, ooh, or maybe call her at work if you know her that well and see how she's doing! Because if you aren't close enough to do that, your random Chinese delivery from not-you isn't going to go so well.

Alternatively you could have Chinese mysteriously delivered every Thursday for five weeks so that it's part of an expected routine that leaves her wondering who it's from.
>>
>>17951291
>but im kinda horny and want to have sex this weekend.

Sick? Also, why do it so indirectly? Make a goddam move that doesn't involve intruding on her life. Invite her to do something. Give her a choice. After all, if she likes you, she will say yes, right?
>>
>>17951294
ive been talking to her on facebook. And I never said mysterious delivery, i'd tell her i'm ordering food cuz i have some extra money and felt like a kind gesture.

>>17951303
I dont understand how ordering a single mom whose broke and hungry dinner to her shitty cornerstore job thats completely dead is intruding, but ok
>>
>>17951308
>a single mom whose broke and hungry dinner to her shitty cornerstore job

That's condescending. Sending her food would be intruding, just because you make her workmates start wondering who this "guy" is and whatever. But the way you put it it's patronizing. So even more strongly I say: Don't do it.
>>
>>17951308
You never said she was hungry dawg. You just said you were going to no context order some woman you wanna fuck some chinese food. If she's hungry do something like playfully message her about the delicious chinese food you're gonna eat and ask her what she's eating.

If she responds enviously or with interest, order her the food. Whenever called out on it, insist that you never ordered it and that your chinese never showed up. She'll know it was you, that you care, and that you're not blatantly just doing it to get her to fuck you.
>>
>>17951318
For the last time, shes working alone
>>
>>17951323
>and that you're not blatantly just doing it to get her to fuck you.

Why would she think that? He is trying to fuck her. She will notice.
>>
I gotta agree, out of the blue like that will probably come across funky if shes got normal social expectations better to just call her up and suggest a dinner date. Being sick here is kind of irrelevent.
>>
>>17951335

We are past that now. As I said, I thought it was intruding. Now I think it's condescending and kinda insulting.

You can try actually taking the food and eating with her, but the "distant benefactor" is not a good move.
>>
>>17951343
>Being sick here is kind of irrelevent.

Not really, it's his excuse to make a "move" while being as far as possible. This guy sounds creepy as hell.
>>
>>17951363
I have a fucking sinus infection and the doctor told me to stay off work for the next 2 days, im on antibiotics.
>>
>>17951356
Is that really how far we've come as a society? that ordering somebody food is a sign of misogyny?
>>
>>17951340
The trick is to the ol' order-foodaroni maneuver is to not immediately follow up with "OK LETS FUCK". It's your foot in the door that says you care without any expectations -- a lie, perhaps, but it adds to your positive image. It's a gamble, but at worst you invest an order of chinese unwisely.

Meanwhile, a few days later, you ask her out to a proper dinner, then end up back at her place or yours.
>>
>>17951368

Why didn't you make a move earlier? Why can't you wait two fucking days to make a move? There's literally no reason to send her food now.
>>
>>17951371

Why misogyny? He is treating her as a poor and hungry person. In this particular case it's a man sending food to a woman. It would be creepy the other way around too. As long as one person is into the other, any "nice" gesture automatically gets the second meaning "I'm hoping I get her/him to have sex with me". That's not being a nice person. That's making a move. And making a move while sick and trying to stay away is really sad.
>>
>>17951373
>The trick is to the ol' order-foodaroni maneuver is to not immediately follow up with "OK LETS FUCK"

He wants to see results on this weekend. Do you peg him as the patient and subtle type? I'm working with what I have here. This one won't pull his plan off like this.
>>
>>17951178
thats actuallly a classy way of sayng fuck me. but make sure its not some 5 dollar crap at the corner store.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.