[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my close friend started dating my ex , what do ? >be me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images-2.jpg (4KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
4KB, 317x159px
my close friend started dating my ex , what do ?

>be me
>got out of relationship with girl 3 months ago
>during the entire relationship he'd be trying to 3rd wheel
>after she breaks up with me he refuses to cut contact
>found out they're dating
>wanna kick his ass
> da fuck do i do ?
>>
she's dating him to spite you.

don't pay any attention
>>
Either be fucking alpha and beat the cunt bloody.

Or you can take the more 'reasonable' approach and cut them from your lives and look for someone new.
>>
>>17950986
>alpha

being a jealous conflicting faggot is alpha? you have anger issues my dude
>>
>>17950947
Just cut contact from both of the cunts, dude. Tell them to fuck right off when one of the two eventually try to enter the picture again.
>>
>>17950947
tell him she has herpes?
>>
Man up an cut contact immediately
>>17950972
This
Also, he's a fucking faggot. He's not your friend. Friends don't do shit like that.
>>
>>17950947
kick his ass or ditch them
or do both
>>
>>17950947
Ignore it. I had the same situation happen to two of my friends. No girl or pussy is worth going to jail for.
>>
>>17950947
Ill try and give some perspective from the other side, I'm going through a similar but just in a different position in the sitation.

My girlfriend of 3 years and I split up a few months ago and I started hanging out with someone she considered to be a close friend.

Neither me nor this friend wanted to hurt her, but we suddenly found ourselves spending all day together, going on what were essentially dates without thinking about it. We just fell in love without meaning to.

I get that it obviously hurts, especially the feeling of betrayal by a friend. It depends a lot on how they did it and why.

However I would say that considering you mentioned there was some indication he liked her throughout your relationship, then that is a major issue. That isn't cool having someone trying to snake your relationship, its not something friends do.

Also the fact that they didn't tell you is quite the red flag, I can understand the hesitation in wanting to tell the ex/friend, it really is a horrible thing to have to do. But the fact other people knew well before you is a dick move, really you should have been one of the first to know.

I'd say evaluate the situation, if they really are suited or each other, if they genuinely didn't want to hurt you then I'd say try to forgive and forget. You don't have to like it and you don't have to hang out with them, but life is complicated and sometimes people are confronted with a decision that will leave somebody hurt no matter what they do.

If it seems like your friend had ulterior motives from the start and they have no remorse then I would say forget about them, you are clearly better off without them. But revenge is stupid and can easily get you a prison sentence. Get your mutual friends on side and talk to them before he and her have a chance to really fuck with your social life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.