[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to meet classy girls with real personality instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: amelie-0230.jpg (287KB, 1920x812px) Image search: [Google]
amelie-0230.jpg
287KB, 1920x812px
Is it possible to meet classy girls with real personality instead of materialistic and simple-minded bitches?
>>
>>17950869
Yes, why shouldn't it be possible?
>>
>>17950869

For someone using broad and simplistic categories like you: No, not possible. Basic bitches are the only women at your level.
>>
>>17950869
I mean, I guess. But are you classy with real personality without the need for materialistic and simple-minded life?
>>
>>17950869

>Is it possible to meet classy girls with real personality instead of materialistic and simple-minded bitches?

Of course. Thats a silly question.

The disqualifier here that you 4chan robots dont understand is that you have to be good enough to deserve a classy girl with a real personality. Wanting something does not mean you have the tools to acquire it.

If you find it absolutely impossible to find a genuine girl with good qualities then its time to entertain the possibility that you are a shit person. Not everyone deserves a nice, attractive, intelligent girl. Some people are shit.

Its not out of the realm of possibilities that you are one of those people.
>>
>>17950869
You just met one right here, what's up?
>>
>>17950919
Is there something more off-putting than self-praise?
>>
>>17950932
low self-esteem is
>>
>>17950919
OP here. Despite my desire to trust your words, common sense tells me that you're just a guy trying to joke.
>>
>>17950869
Jesus, I wish there were more women like this. Sad things is, they change when they met a guy who they really like and they don't appear to handle that well.

So sad, they are too shy and compensate by becoming normies instead.

>>17950944
Uhh, cocky.
>>
>>17950952
well I don't know how to convince you of the opposite on here, I don't have anything but my words I'm afraid
>>
>>17950954
Never experienced that.
I have a couple of very intelligent friends, "with a real personality", and none of them is awkward or shy around guys. They're all pretty straight-forward.
>>
>>17950969
It is all right. I guess I can trust a femanon for once. Tell me about you, if you please.
>>
>>17950976
Do they? Because I specifically meant once they are in love they do that. And I remark, "in love".
>>
>>17950994
Yes, neither of them ever turned shy or awkward once they were in love.
They have some slight issues at forming meaningful relationships, but they aren't shy/awkward at all. Anyway they've both been in long term relationship so nothing major.
>>
>>17950919
>>>/x/
>>
>>17950989
Cool.
I am 19 and I hope to study to become a vet. I love philosophy and ethics, but also mathematics and science. I have lived abroad and I have only had one 'real' relationship, wouldn't say I "handled it bad" when we broke up, so there's that.
I love music and play two (and a half) instrument, I'd say my favourite band at the time is Bear's Den. But I listen to a lot of different things, so that doesn't really define anything to be honest.
I also love animals and I do a lot volunteer-work. Not a big fan of children, but that's mostly because I feel like I'm not used to being with any, haha. The children I know usually seem to like me, though.

I live in Europe, and I love to travel but I haven't had the time (nor money) to travel out of Europe yet. I speak only 2 languages fluently, but I am working on my Greek, Dutch and Spanish. Also know some french, but can't spell for shit.

I'd say one of my biggest flaws is that I tend to swear too much. Not an awful lot, I just do without noticing.

What else do you want to know?
>>
>>17951031
Too good to be real. Allow me to correspond you with some information.

I'm 24. Philosophy and social behaviour are subjects that attract me. I find some sciences interesting despite of my aversion when I was younger. In fact, I like to understand all that surrounds me.
I like animals too (especially dogs). I used to play guitar years ago, and I tried to express myself through music again (piano, ocarina...)

European too. Hablo español, rumano, y ahora mismo estoy mejorando el inglés.

Flaws? Probably a lot, but I grew accustomed to them. I'm a bit shy, and I prefer silent places (no matter if it's a simple room or a beach at night while I watch stars).
>>
>>17950869
For those who say yes, where can I find them in an approachable mood?
>>
>>17951134
best question itt
>>
>>17951134
In the club.
>>
>>17951134
Anywhere.
Univeristy and university-related activities, volunteering, clubs and groups dedicated to more intellectual activities, seminaries, art exhibitions, but also online or at parties.

I actually dated two guys, and met one of them online in a forum related to a common interest and one at a party.
>>
Yes, of course you can.

But, you have to be good to attract them. See, it's the basic bitches that go for the wealth+physical attractiveness thing that men on here seem to think is all you need to attract a woman.

To attract an intelligent, wise, 'classy', creative type girls with 'real personalities', you also need to have those qualities. Being rich and arrogant and buff just won't cut it.

Are you attractive?
Can you hold a decent conversation about things like books, philosophy, politics, etc.?
Are you creative? Well read? Well travelled?
Do you dress well?
Are you a well balanced person?
>>
You'll be fine. Just act like you would any other summer.
>>
>>17951107
Nice, I have a dog. Written some songs but I usually never play them to people unless drunk, hahaha. Every drunk night with friends usually end up with me playing the piano and everybody singing, it's the best.

Being shy is not a flaw I think. And also, silence is excellent if done correctly (;

Obviously I have more flaws than swearing, I just don't know which to mention, heh. I suck at going to bed at the right time (why am I still up?)
>>17951159
thissss
attend something you want to attend - not because of potential girls, but because you find the whatever-thing interesting. If you meet someone, nice, if you don't - don't quit, just stay and you probably will meet someone. Attend more of these activities and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17951205
Songs are composed to be played, I think. And I agree, some silences are better than words.

Unfortunately I was thinking the same. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, and I should sleep. I'm glad to find interesting people (even though it's here), but I must leave. If you want to keep with this conversation, just show me how to contact you. If not, have a good night.
>>
>>17951159
Thanks m8. Strictly out of curiosity, what sort of forum?
>>
>>17950869
>Is it possible to meet classy girls with real personality instead of materialistic and simple-minded bitches?

I can already tell you wont because you wouldn't deserve them.
>>
>>17951237
If you could leave your snapchat, Skype or whatever, I'll definitely contact you. Posting contact info as a girl is.. more trouble, hope you understand
>>
bumping so these two can meet and then proceed to feel insanely uncomfortable or maybe they won't who knows
>>
>>17951351
I understand. Just send me a mail to this temporary address: [email protected]
>>
>>17951362
Kind-hearted anons everywhere.
>>
>>17951350
Good on you
>>
>>17950869
yeah try harvard or some other ivy league
>>
>>17951031
So, uh, I have a bachelor's in philosophy and am in the middle of vet tech school. And with the other shit you said, you sound like the female European version of me. Like, eerily similar
>>
>>17951619
Haha awesome
Hello, non-European male-me<3
>>
>>17950869
Yes but given your obvious prejudice if you believe it may not be possible you might want to drop that chip on your shoulder if you expect such a woman to be interested in you.

Women are people too, try and understand that like men they are individuals with their own thoughts, hopes, fears and dreams.
>>
>>17951327
We were talking about politics on a forum that closed in 2010.
>>
>>17951134
My GF and her friends fall in this category, they go out almost every week partying, but when they do, they are not interested in meeting guys at all. They are mostly introverted aswell. All of them study, math, medicin, law.
I guess the best way you could find them, was during studying the same subject, talk with them and then escalate it to dating.
>>
>>17952573
>They are mostly introverted aswell. All of them study, math, medicin, law.
This is pretty much the description of my group of friends - best friend studies math, other friend studies law, me and two other girls medicine.
>>
>>17952495
I have op's disposition and have met the women he's referring to.

>>17950869
it's real fucking hard and takes a lot of time anon. but they're out there.

But being an autist will ruin your chances more than anything else.

>>17952596
have you ever gone out with them or seen videos of them hanging out together when you aren't there? i bet you're being bullshitted anon.
>>
>>17952609
... I mean, they're my friends, I go out with them of course.

We go out partying, drink a bit but not enough to get drunk, pretty much never interact with guys unless they're friends because we're all taken.
>>
>>17950944
This.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.