[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can one make their face appear more friendly? People who don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Can one make their face appear more friendly? People who don't know me yet already assume I'm a mean bitch and are hesistant towards me. I literally look like pic related. Even when I smile politelt I look just mean and I can't be constantly with a genuine smile on my face.
>>
>>17950535
Trim the eyebrows less pointed upwards. It gives the impression of stuck up. Avoid doing up your hair like picture, leave it undone. It sends a message that you're laid back, just because your hair is hanging loose.

Don't overdo the makeup -- but that's really up to you and your makeup choices. I generally find I'm less likely to be receptive to girls initially who are all done up, it's as if they have something to prove. I mean, sure it's OK to look really cute and beautiful, but then there's trying too hard to impress, but it often comes across judgmental -- as if looking good makes you superior.

Anyway, I just think it has to do with the eyebrows though.

I have a problem with this, though I'm a guy. People think I'm a douchebag if I don't make a conscious effort to smile or make facial expressions.
>>
>>17950567
I have tried shaping my eyebrows less pointy, but it doesn't help. The rest of my face is the problem. I have quite small eyes that are a bit hooded or too narrow or something, they look kinda dull and bored. They look even meaner without makeup.

I don't wear my hair like the woman in the pic though. It's usually loose.
>>
>>17950567
>Avoid doing up your hair like picture, leave it undone. It sends a message that you're laid back, just because your hair is hanging loose.

This so much.
All the best and most approachable girls I've ever known pretty much never tied their hair up.

The eyebrows also suck.

Don't wear too much make-up around the eyes. (Every too much mascara girl looks like she has souless black eyes. Besides, "eye's are the window to the soul" - basically meaning you have a whole bunch of muscles around the eyes that can tell people how you feel. Cover the eyes up, you make yourself harder to read. When this happens, you're too ambiguous. Men struggle to read people as-is. Why take the risk on a wild-card we can't read when we can go with someone we can read a bit better). In short, covering up your eyes is stupid as fuck if you don't want people to think you're a bitch.

With the previous point in mind, make eye contact. Your goal is to be warm and inviting, not withdrawn and cold. Your body language has to reflect that. Eye contact, getting closer to people, no defensive body language.

If all that fails, it might even have to do with bone structure. People don't trust high cheek bones. Read some psychology shit on that.

Also, get a tan.
Might just be me, where I come from but, the whiter a girl is, the more man-hating she seems to be. Honestly never heard a black girl say "Men are all pigs" or "Men just want one thing" except on american TV.
Pretty much every white girl I've ever met said that shit.
It's pretty much standard now that white girls are the least approachable girls, ever.
So, get a tan.
>>
>>17950598
It could be your voice.

I remember an ex had some make up tutorial that would make her eyes look bigger -- you could try that.

Do you keep your mouth closed like pic? You could try just leaving it open as a default

Idk im trying to brainstorm but thats all i got op
>>
I need to know some good tutorials for bigger eye makeup, cos I have done some and they never worked that well for me.

I try to keep my mouth shut usually. it just looks dumb if it's open all the time.
>>
tl;dr advice incoming from someone who spent far too much time in their teenage years being an absolute retard over personal grooming

1 - soft and full brows following your natural shape. pluck only to get rid of monobrow and to tidy beneath outer 3rd of brow. anything else then use eyebrow razor, worst case scenario you hate it but it will grow back, mine are so patchy nw because i followed the god awful trend of super thin brows as a trend-following idiocy. I plucked them to hell and back and now they grow in patchy due to follicular damage.
also don't draw your eyebrows super dark and arched, that makes you look angry all the time.

2. pick mascara that gives you nice lashes, don't apply 50 coats of whatever only to look like you glued a dead spider to each eye.
also if you use eyeshadw pick flattering colours -pink,taupe, light brown, peach etc.

3. dark eye shadow/makeup can make you look angry and "emo".

4. try to maintain a positive outlook, most people can smell an insecure and vindictive person a mile off. i don't mean to say that insecurity is something you should feel at fault for, but extreme self-loathing and bitterness will show on your face.

5. get plenty of sleep.

6. if you still have resting bitch face then recognise it'll have to be you making first move for friend, date etc.But you can quickly win people over with a warm demeanour.

sorry for the essay.
>>
>>17951715
oh and google tutorials on feminine/cute looks, lisa eldridge does a few nice ones on youtube.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.