[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on selling stuff for money? I have a bunch of old clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Advice on selling stuff for money? I have a bunch of old clothes I want to get rid of but i want to make money off of it. Any recommended websites or ideas on how to sell them? I also have a ps4 and a few games I want to sell buy since they're so cheap in retail I'm not sure what I should sell mine for.
>>
>>17950285
Used clothes aren't worth selling. Just donate them. The games I would use craigslist to get a better price but they would more likely sell on eBay. Depends on the game honestly. If it's some sports trash, use eBay.
>>
>>17950285
You're not even going to get 20% of your front line price you paid back for any of this bullshit.

Why don't you just hang on to your possessions, and donate plasma or something?

>sell entire catalog of old school games
>get 75 bucks and a bunch of regret

>donate plasma for half an hour while watching some movie you never would've looked at twice if it wasn't presented for free infront of you while you're sedentary with a needle in your arm
>walk out with 50 bucks

Hell, I haven't been in a few years, but I heard now they even let you bring your phone in and play with it the entire time, you used to have that shit turned off before they'd let you in the room.
>>
>>17950299
>Used clothes aren't worth selling. Just donate them.
I honestly would rather donate them but I really really need the money. The games I have aren't sport related, it's fallout 4, resident evil, and gtaV
I know craigslist is decent but I heard the app "letgo" is better. But idk for sure so that's why I came here first
>>17950327
I'm only selling my ps4 and games which I plan on buying again in the future. I'm just in a tight spot right now and I barely touch my ps4 so I don't mind selling it. I've thought about donating plasma but isn't it kind of bad?
>>
>old clothes
etsy
>ps4 / games
eBay
>>
>>17950335
It's better than being broke again.. Why are you willing to lose money on something you just said you're going to have to buy again in the future anyway.

There's no downfalls to donating plasma, you get paid, you help a dying patient, and the nurses are pretty hot, and it's a decently social environment.

I got chicks numbers are the Biomat, nigga.
>>
>>17950357
Not to mention it's sustainable, if you're consistently broke, or in a tough patch.

You can usually do it twice a week, paid both times, and you're out none of your hard earned posessions.

I used to look forward to it back in my broke days. I'd walk down there, donate plasma, get my 50, they were right next to a little caesar's pizza, so I'd grab a pizza for 5 bucks, a fountain soda from the gas station on the way home, and then have 20 bucks in the pocket, and 20 bucks for weed.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.