[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 >Started dating around recently >Went on a date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1483315000969.jpg (128KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483315000969.jpg
128KB, 1000x700px
>22
>Started dating around recently
>Went on a date with a 32 year old girl
>Date went amazingly
>2nd date
>Went great again, ended up fucking this time
>She already asked for a third date

Is it weird that I'm dating a 32 year old, and would love to keep dating a 32 year old?

My friends think its strange, but she is fucking banging hot. 7/10 face, but 10/10 body because she works out like a fiend. She made it clear early on that she isn't just looking for a fuck buddy, and wanted something serious, and apparently she isn't worried about me being 22.

People are questioning me a lot about dating her, but is it really that weird anons? I'm not entirely sure.
>>
>>17950157
Doesn't matter what everyone else thinks, you do you. They sound jealous more than anything,
>>
Great. The last 32 year old i dated was a fat ass con girl who still lived at her parents house.
>>
>>17950235
That being said, i would never have had any doubts about dating a 32 yr old fit girl, who has like a job and a life of her own.
>>
I mean it woule be nice banging a milf, but a woman who is still single and looking at 32 is probably mentally ill. She will probably sperm jack you if she wants kids.

Post pics of her body?
>>
It's going great because she has baby rabies and is on her best behavior. Let old roasties rot.
>>
>>17950275
>>17950322
Nah, she told me she had her tubes tied a year ago.
>>
>>17950157
Have you figured out what about you she particularly likes?
>>
>>17950157
>inb4 ebin memes on how she rode the dick carrousel and now found a naïve youngster to have babies with

It's okay. What's her social status and yours, by the way?
>>
>>17950331
Uh huh.
>>
File: 1477899414457.gif (2MB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1477899414457.gif
2MB, 500x485px
Who gives an actual fuck?

Not all single people 30+ are lunatics, a lot of them are just trying to get successful careers started, sometimes that means you sacrifice a love life.

Also /adv/ is full mouthbreather mode.

>Wahhh young women just want to fuck around
>Oh, but don't date a women in her thirties, she just wants babies for sure after she had her roastie blown out

Its funny seeing just how dumb the people who post here are.
>>
My wife is 5 years older, not the 10 like in your situation. But she was 31 when we started seeing eachother. From my experiance, older women are much more comittal as they know what they want in life and put of their partner. They already spent their 20s partying, traveling the world and fucking. You wont have to worry about them running around trying to fuck every bro out there that hits on her. She will respect you and your relationship much more than some young 21-24 year old. But keep in mind that it could also be a ruse to snatch your sperm.
>>
>Date went amazingly
that feel when I met up with 5 girls from tinder and it never happened
>>
dude fuck your friends, I'm jealous as fuck and this is 4chan.

you're living the dream.

also I have a question: where did you find this woman? tinder??
>>
>>17950575
faggot
>>
File: 1483333465897.jpg (25KB, 311x319px) Image search: [Google]
1483333465897.jpg
25KB, 311x319px
It's kind of weird. I wouldn't go with it, but I also want kids in the future. But she has her tubes tied, and I'm guessing you don't want kids yourself. So I don't see a huge issue with it. I do see some potential issues with the major gaps in experience though.

>>17950354
>Not all single people 30+ are lunatics, a lot of them are just trying to get successful careers started, sometimes that means you sacrifice a love life.
Yeah but most people arent doing what you describe. Like let's be real here, women that slept around in their 20s doing a 180 because of their biological clock are a dime a dozen. But I'm pretty sure that's not what's going on in the OPs situation anyways.
>>
>>17950588
tinder is a waste of time unless you want to bone some sloots.

I've tried my very hardest with at least 5 really attractive matches and they've never gone anywhere. Try and meet girls the old fashioned way, by socializing IRL.
>>
banging granny. nioce
>>
>>17950640
>unless you want to bone some sloots.
I wouldn't mind that.
>>17950640
>Try and meet girls the old fashioned way, by socializing IRL.
but how
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.