[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have access to a company credit card with a $200k limit that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
I could really use some extra cash. Is there a way to use it w/o it having it tracked back to me? There's about 10 people who have access to that info. Could I just use it then put it on the web so it can't get back to me?
>>
>>17950070

here's the thing, there is no guarantee. the fact that you're asking shows you are unsure.

it has a 200k limit which means the company hs a big budget. the kind that could afford to investigate this.

is it relaly worth ruining your future over? could you USE some extra cash or do you NEED some extra cash?

if you NEED some extra cash, sell something.d ont fraud the people who pay you
>>
>>17950070
I bet same company keeps tight fiscal track on said card/account. You'll get caught, fired, prosecuted, convicted and doing time in that order
>>
>>17950222

but if i post it on 4chan they wont have nay proof?
>>
>>17950070
>this post

Enjoy going to jail, OP.

You will be missed on /adv/.
>>
>>17950070
>need extra cash
>want to lose source of income

wow you're retarded OP. there's no way that you could get away with it. every transaction is watched closely by the credit card company, and they will notify your company if anything the slightest bit unusual comes up. the company will do an investigation and you will be caught, especially if you try to use your computer to use the card
>>
>>17950070
>There's about 10 people who have access to that info

Just 10 people to investigate.

>Could I just use it then put it on the web so it can't get back to me?
How was it leaked to the web?
Well, these 10 had access to it in the first place.

No matter what, there is a list of 10 suspects, including you OP.

>I could really use some extra cash.

Is this a NEED, or WANT kind of thing.
If you need it, some basic recon on the 10 suspects will quickly show that you had motive to try it.
They'd most likely be able to rule out those who had alibis, who's access is accounted for and those who wouldn't need the money so much.
From there, the suspect list would be much smaller, and again, you'd have clear motive.
You would be caught. Quickly.
Especially if your ISP gives up this post.

>>17950077
>it has a 200k limit which means the company hs a big budget. the kind that could afford to investigate this.

This. The company will investigate, and if large enough amounts are taken, may lead to criminal investigation.

Now, if it's an "I want this money and am not actually struggling financially" issue, it will be a little harder to catch you. Maybe.
You motive will be less clear.

But the suspect pool is still small, and with no real way to increase the suspect pol without "leaking" to the web (in which case, leak suspects = 10 still).

The investigation could even go on years.
Think you can play it cool that long, not knowing when or where they might catch you out? Telltale heart man. Your own paranoia could catch you out. Maybe they just call everyone into an office one at a time and let you stew there for five minutes, minds racing.

The only real option would be a frame-job on one of the other 10.
Someone who you wouldn't want to hurt or betray (just in case they suspect a frame job or if things go awry. the last thing you want is to get caught framing someone who pissed you off. If you're close to one of the 10, and like them alot, that's your victim).
>>
>>17950070

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>17950337 is me
2/2

The frame job is to end the investigation as quickly as possible.

They must not have an alibi, secure finances, or withheld access to the card.

Buy valuable things that they already own (so if their house gets searched for items matched on a bank statement). Sell them later down the line.
Buy things related to them, their hobbies ect. Facebook is useful for this - look for likes and dislikes.

Also, if you do this, be careful, plan it out properly, and you're a heartless bastard.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.