[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend is bored when we are together and can't figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nt5sns1ARp1t6w08xo1_500.png (252KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt5sns1ARp1t6w08xo1_500.png
252KB, 500x625px
Boyfriend is bored when we are together and can't figure out stuff to do. I am not bored and can't figure out what he wants to do.

Any suggestions? What do you do with your partner?
>>
>>17948872
Suck his dick
>>
>>17948874
Yeah we have sex and I suck his dick. We also watch movies and tv series and read books. He wants to do something else. He doesn't know what.
>>
>>17948876
museum
aquarium
road trip
concert
hot air baloon ride
car show
play
shopping
sports ball game
hike
>>
>>17948881
How about something to do inside?
>>
Play an MMO together.
>>
>>17948900
We don't really do gaming, a bit of a waste of time.
>>
>>17948874
This you ugly whore.
>>
>>17948909
Something else, even that gets boring if we do nothing else.
>>
>>17948913
No. Go suck his dick you bitch.
>>
>>17948928
No. Something else, even that gets boring if we do nothing else.
>>
>>17948906
So is watching movies, tv shows, and reading. But you do it anyway.
>>
>>17948945
They are deeper than video games. Learning from books is far better than playing a video game.
>>
>>17948947
Wow are you 60 years old or something? Games have developed to a point where their picture can actually rival movies and they can tell a more compelling story than novels.

You fucks are crazy
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 1000x658px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1000x658px
>>17948947
Maybe that's why your boyfriend is bored, all you watch is boring educational documentaries and movies while you read textbooks.
>>
>>17948953
I wasn't talking about fiction.

>>17948955
We do drugs sometimes too but could be.
>>
Make a band, get drunk and dance, wash dishes together, dunno. Ask what kind of stuff he enjoys doing and do it with him.

>>17948947
Kek, videogames are supposed to make you have a good time, to take a break. I understand your point but that's a shitty argument.
Just have some fun ffs.
>>
>>17948963
Is it all about screens nowadays?
>>
I mean I'm not sure what you're trying to hear from us, op.
There are only so many things you can do indoors before you have to leave the house to find more stuff to do. it sounds like you've already tried everything and your bf is more extraverted and wants to do outside things.
Why not go and do outside things?
>>
>>17948969
He doesn't want to go outside. He is introverted too.
>>
File: 121.jpg (384KB, 1437x1296px) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
384KB, 1437x1296px
>>17948966
>>17948893
You don't even want to leave the fucking house.
>>
>>17948975
I like festivals.
>>
>>17948974
Then he's gonna have to deal with being bored I guess senpai. The reason people get bored is because they need something engaging to do. Does he not have a hobby? Tell him to stop being a depressing sack of shit and pick up knitting or something
>>
>>17948872
When we stay inside we cook fancy food together, we have a glass of wine and discuss about things we're both interested in, we watch tv shows/movies, we watch soccer on tv, we play card/board games, we play videogames, we read, we mind our own business.
When we go outside we go to concerts, theatre, cinema, we go to art exhibitions.
We exercise together every morning for 45 minutes.
We travel every couple of months, hike every couple of weeks.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.