[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got a girl pregnant. she said she wants to keep it. shes been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1484111216360.png (770KB, 504x942px) Image search: [Google]
1484111216360.png
770KB, 504x942px
i got a girl pregnant. she said she wants to keep it. shes been pregnant for nearly 2 months is it too late
>>
If there's a tall staircase, there's a way.
>>
>>17948384
Kek, get your money in order daddy, time to grow up faggot.
>>
>>17948384
20 weeks is generally when it's too late, but if she want it, you might as well accept your date or leave the country.
>>
>>17948384
Better run to Mexico Jamal.
>>
Too late for what? she already said she's keeping it.
>>
>>17948729
An abortion, obviously
>>
>>17948384
Too late for a clean abortion yes.
>>
>>17948898
It is her call, that's the law. You want to kill babies and she doesn't - tough luck! The baby is going to live. You can either man up andsupport the baby to the best of your ability, or chicken out like a turd.
>>
>>17948384
Sorry m8, you're gonna be a father unless you push her down a flight of stairs or something
>>
>>17948916
>>17948729
I'm not op, but I just wanted to tell you to fuck off and stop shoving your unwanted opinions into a post and calling it advice. You knew what he was referring to, you just needed to try to make him look like a piece of shit for believing in something different than you. inb4 muh freedom of speech
>>
>>17948898
>>17948973
Wut. But she already said she's keeping it. I honestly don't understand what OP is asking or expecting.
>>
>>17948384
Just don't sign the birth certificate
>>
Congratulations, OP. You're being blessed with a beautiful son or daughter whom I'm sure you're going to love a lot. This new chapter of your life will be challenging but you will become a better man for it and it'll be worth it in the end.
>>
>>17948384
May your first child be a masculine child.
>>
>>17948384
Quickly act as the worst meek type of person out there. be clingy, act worrying about this child, referring to the abortion, but it in her mind. Time for jedi mind tricks, brotheren.
>>
Don't you dare fucking leave her OP, if you do, even if its a fucking accident, raising a child under those conditions is hell as I talk from experience. Literally why are all men emotionless when it comes to things as this? You'd just doom the child to either a life of loathing or they grow up to be a despicable piece of shit like you.
>>
>>17948384
>he fucked a woman he wasn't willing to impregnate

wew lad i hope all niggers like you are rounded up and gassed
>>
>>17948384
sue her to give up custody so you dont have to deal with that fucking STD your penis created
>>
>>17949609
Stop this racist bullshit and go back to /b/
>>
>>17949696
fuck off jamal library pc's are for job hunting, not 4chan
>>
File: 7bc.jpg (44KB, 600x893px) Image search: [Google]
7bc.jpg
44KB, 600x893px
>>17949702
What if the job he's hunting is 4chan janitor though
>>
>>17949717
then he'll need a backup plan since they D O I T F O R F R E E
>>
>>17948973
>I just wanted to tell you to fuck off and stop shoving your unwanted opinions into a post and calling it advice.
top fucking kek
liberals always crack me up
>>
>>17948973
>Your unwanted opinions
Who are you to decide whether or not his opinions are unwanted? What makes you think you are welcome to come in here and talk to people in such a rude and offensive way?

Let me guess. You're probably 17 years old or something aren't you? Stay out of adult conversations. This is about parenthood. Go back to your xbox.
>>
>>17949746
>Y-yeah, fuck liberals guys!
>>
>>17948384
its never too late for falcon punch
>>
The kid is fucked either way. His dad is a nigger and his mom is a slut who doesn't use contraception. At this point the best the kid can hope for is a cool uncle or something
>>
>>17949600
>Butthurt single mother who spread her legs to Chad
>>
lol. this just reinforces my fear of being in a relationship, not like I could get much pussy anyways, but still seeing this type of stuff makes me feel pretty good about where I am right now getting all my school shit out of the way before I hit my mid twenties.

GF OP. Enjoy parenthood, kek.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.