[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help but not in a way people won't agree with. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: black 9.png (1KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
black 9.png
1KB, 300x300px
I need help but not in a way people won't agree with.

I'm a 26 year old NEET and hate my life. I'm a 300 pound tranny with multiple mental disorders including depression, anxiety, panic disorder, bipolar, ADHD, OCD, and have trauma from something I don't remember, have been abused my whole life and have been raped and attempted suicide 4 times. There's a bunch of other shitty stuff in my life but that's the important and basic stuff.

The problem is, I want to kill myself. I've tried 4 times...but I always chicken out. And it's honestly torture that I'm so bad at things I can't even get the courage to kill myself. I want to die. This isn't a cry for attention or being needy, this is a shitty mental person trying to just end their pain dealing with all this shit.

Is there a way that I can best cut through the doubts and fear I have when I finally attempt suicide and be able to go through with it? I'd buy a gun if I could but don't have the money, so I'm looking for a way someone can do in their house or near the coast.
>>
>>17948282

if you wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't chicken out.

people are conflicted sure, but the side of you that wins out is the side of you that wants to live.
>>
1.Dont kill yourself

2. Read/Watch Berserk anime/manga
>>
>>17948465
"anime saved my life"
>>
>>17948282
If your life was magically better, then would you still want to commit suicide?

No? Well then you don't want to die, you just want a better life. See a therapist, stop doing the tranny shit, and start exercising (it'll help with the depression). If this doesn't show improvement in a month then off yourself.
>>
>>17948282
Goddamn how fucking hard did you and your parents fuck up. You're a poster child failure, holy shit.

You need to eliminate that baggage, start working out and eating better, walk around town asking for a job, and find constructive hobbies. Sell your computer, get off the meds, and pretend your issues never existed. Eliminate your past and start over, because you literally can't get any worse than this.
>>
>>17948449
>>17948489
>>17948499
>being this ignorant
OP's brain is most likely fucked, learn some neurology, idiots
>>
>>17948507
We'll he isn't successfully committing suicide so I figured telling him how to improve his life would be better than having him try to kill himself again, fail, and end up a vegetable.
>>
>>17948282
Rubber band a plastic bag around your head and go to sleep. It's that simple you don't have to worry just go to sleep and never wake up.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.