[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm falling in love with a girl who >i don't find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2106.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2106.png
74KB, 300x256px
I'm falling in love with a girl who
>i don't find all that physcially attractive
>is still in highschool (I'm 20, she's a junior, turns 17 (legal) in a month)

Would a relationship work?
>>
Not long term, no.
>>
You're both going to change significantly by the time you're 25, but it's probably fine now.
>>
No, let her be a child.
>>
I started a relationship when I was a high school junior with a 22 year old and we are going on 2 years now, we are both very happy with each other and planning for a future. There are so many variables though that can affect if this will be successful that only you know though. How mature is she? How many interests do you share? Of course this can change wildly in 5 years, but it's a good place to start.
>>
>>17948213
I think she's totally mature for age (but I think everyone dating a young person thinks that), we have similar styles, general interests, and personalities (we're both passionate, sensitive, and easily stoked). Personality wise she's like waifu-tier.

I've got questions
>what did you guys' family/friends think of your relationship?
>how'd you deal with what others thought?
>what kind of problems have you run into because of the age/social status gap?
>have you ever had any problems relating because of the above?
>>
>>17948254
None of that matter since you don't find her attractive..
>>
>>17948254
On occasion we have noticed that our differences in experiences make us unable to connect on every single level. This was, however, something we were always able to talk through and it didn't bother either of us much.
In regards to family, our families knew each other and were friends beforehand which made it much easier. This was actually how we got to know each other. His parents of course were very leery, considering I was jail bait. For the first few months of dating we kept the guise of "just friends" and his parents didn't pry too much.
Eventually after his parents knew me and were around me a lot they figured out we were more than friends and warmed up to the idea of us.
My folks thought he was a gentlemanly sort and encouraged our relationship.
Sometimes social groups would tease us about the age gap, but we took it good naturedly and also make jokes about it. He was a bit more squeamish about telling his college friends he was dating a high schooler and actually lied about my age, but I respected his wishes.

Most everyone was cool with us as far as I know. There were many Scott Pilgrim references and jokes that had to be endured, but now that I'm 19 no one gives a shit.

You also mentioned the fact you don't think she's that attractive? This could be significant in terms of long term relationship. Is it a weight issue where you could encourage her to get healthy? Otherwise, definitely refrain from any promises or commitment if you're not 100% sure about wanting to stick everything out for her. She is young and perhaps inexperienced. But there is not reason you two can't enjoy companionship for the time being and learn things about life while together :)
(Sorry for the shit formatting, I'm on mobile)
>>
>>17948342
>But there is not reason you two can't enjoy companionship for the time being and learn things about life while together :)

I like this, I think I'm gonna stick with this mentality. I'm not really willing to take the leap with her yet, but she's really cool, sweet, and I've never met anyone like her before.

Thanks for the perspectives/advice, I really do appreciate it.
>>
And about the physical attractive thing -she's not overweight or anything, she's pretty fit, and IS kinda cute. I guess she's not as blown-away stunning attractive as the other girls I usually become infatuated with.
>>
>>17948367
Np anon, best of luck to you
>>
>>17948150
Yo I'm in the same situation, except I find her attractive, I'm not falling for her and I'm 19
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.