[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So can someone explain why this happens: Girl A) Blonde, blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 36463m.jpg (286KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
36463m.jpg
286KB, 1900x1200px
So can someone explain why this happens:

Girl A) Blonde, blue eyed, probably around 173cm, nice personality, a bit rowdy in a confident way. Met her at work. Single.

Girl B) Blonde, grey eyed, around 177cm, same description as before. My flatmate. Single.

The question: Why I'm not interested even slightly in the later, even if she'd be interested in me? I'm 183cm.
>>
Because you're familiar with her. And your activities probably consist of getting and/or staying out of each other's way and living your average boring home lives.

Your co-worker is someone you mix with in an entirely different way. You both share something your flatmate doesn't share with you, a hard day's work. The excitement of the atmosphere probably sparks better chemistry than seeing the person you go home to when you've already exhausted yourself.
>>
>>17948082
People are different regardless of generic stats of their descriptions??
>>
>>17948097
But we'r a huge warehouse, I don't really know her at all, just that she's San Jose Sharks -fan, which I find adorable.

My real question is: what makes some people fall for other people by just looking at each others eyes, by, or for no reason?
>>
>>17948082
Because women are people and not just measurements and weights lmao

Watch Somewhwere and Don Jon and actively think about the message of their narritive. Fuck, how old are you?
>>
>>17948183
I know, and that's NOT why I posted this.

I was looking for more deep answer, one that could really explain the core symmetry of infatuation?

t. OP
>>
>>17948171
Pheromones, we all give off a chemical scent of sorts that works as a bit of a summary of our genetic traits, occassionally we find people with a pheromone trail that our body responds as basically 'yes, now that are some good genes for my kids'

Anecdotally, have you ever been around a girl that you liked how she smelled? Not because of perfume or anything but her natural scent? Pheromones.

The body also avoids being attracted to a pheromone scent we grew up around, hence why you'd think your mother or other female relatives aren't really appealing.

Granted this is one part of explanation, could be you just like the way she looks or acts or whatever.
>>
>"can someone explain why im attracted to one girl but not another?"

did this nigga seriously just ask that
>>
>>17948303
That's not it, it's just her eyes. They have that gentle, yet determined and confident look.

This situation drives me mad.
>>
>>17948448
Dude you already answered your question...
>>
>>17948082

A is fresh and mysterious

B is old news and a friend subconsciously
>>
>>17948812
probably wasn't OP lmfao
>>
>>17948266
It's a fucking vibe bro. The only girl I've ever loved gave me a vibe like that shit. Never felt anything sense. I rang her up at my shitty retail job and was so stoked on just meeting her that I told my friend in another department.

She sat next to me at the dmv the next day and asked if I had rang her up. She gave me her number without me asking for it.

I don't believe in fate, but sometimes life fucks with me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.