[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, So here's the thing in tl;dr. My current girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Hey guys,

So here's the thing in tl;dr. My current girlfriend was raped by her now-ex. See she was saving herself for marriage, and bam. that ugly faced dick-wad tapped her. Now my question is this, seeing as the police investigation is not getting anywhere - what's the best way to serve justice? (no, i wont send him 30 pizzas.)

Know any legit hacking groups out there that can "make him confess" on facebook or some shit like that? Or do i just beat his ugly mug.
>>
How would hacking groups make him confess? I feel like you're a little delusional about your options beyond what the police have done
>>
>>17947996
You must be 18 years or older to use this website.
>>
>>17948005
>>17948003
You guys are right, i was a bit delusional. Sorry about this thread. Just really exhausted.
>>
>>17947996
With all the evil in the world, this has your greatest enmity? She probably reluctantly consented to it, regretted it, and claimed rape anyway.
>>
>>17948049
>reluctantly
Its rape if he coerces someone into doing something that she has given clear signs of reluctance of, so your post is a contradiction. You can pressure someone into sex they don't want and that doesn't make it any less of a rape.

Now, that said, whether or not he still raped her in that fashion, or whether she's lying, has yet to be proved.
>>
>>17948081
t. cuck
>>
>>17948081
Indeed. Innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>17948049
I know her well, she wouldn't agree to it. (no point in trying to prove that here though).
And i don't care for evil that does not revolve around me or my loved ones.. I am selfish like that.
>>17948081
Yeah. I have not talked to anyone about this, but the quick replies was a nice wake up call that the best i can do is to simply support her through this. I am no hero or vigilante.
>>
>>17948089
I don't understand why you assume I'm someone who enjoys watching my SO fuck another person, based on a post I made about rape which is entirely different.
>>
>>17948099
>I am no hero or vigilante.
Being there for her is what makes you a hero.

Believing her is something that only you can decide whether to do, based on how trustworthy you think she is as a person.

Going out and trying to hurt someone who hurt someone is just continuing the cycle. I know this from experience. I'd be pissed if my SO tried to contact my ex who was abusive, because I've left the past behind and I'm trying to make a happy future with my current SO. There is no point in react with anger or trying to "prove" yourself. Just focus on being her comfort, not her mercenary.
>>
>>17948108
Thanks dude, great advice! Saving that.
And yeah, i believe her 100%.

It was worth making this thread after all.
>>
Your gf willingly got fucked in the pussy and is now playing the victim for you, her newest white knight, to forgive her for being an impure lady, just out of shame from doing so
>>
>>17948137
No one would shame a girl for having sex once with her at-the-time boyfriend. I don't see her having anything to gain from this.
>>
>>17948144
Attention
>>
>>17948144
Yes she does. She wanted to wait for marriage, then had a moment of weakness and fucked him. A girl who wants to wait until marriage doesn't see sex as "lol just fun", that's the whole fucking point.

The fact that the police aren't finding him guilty, yet you still believe her, is sad. Your gf was never raped and you're a gullible moron.
>>
>>17947996
>hacking groups
only hacking groups are tight business-oriented and dangerous and hacktivist/kids playing type shit. Which are loose and often not good. Don't bother with that, you'll get scammed or fucked over in some other way.

Obviously bad idea. But I'm inclined to agree with other posters in that you might just be getting used. Considering the police aren't going anywhere with it...she could be lying or not telling the full truth of it.
>>
>>17948137
I can see why you'd believe that, but not all women are the scum. But it is a bit naive of you to try to make a deduction without any information that i left out.
>>17948160
I see what you mean. That was moronic of me to even suggest. @hacking groups. But i failed to say this was really recent. And believe me she's got bruises and wounds to prove it.
>>
anyways, thanks for all your time guys. great advice! I gotta head back to work now. so please forgive me for not responding to further posts.
Thanks again.
>>
>>17948174
>ignoring the posts pointing out your bullshit
>you guys just don't know the rest of the truth! [which i won't tell you]

Bye cuck!
>>
>>17948148
>>17948156
While there's a chance you guys are right, consider that it actually happened. Consider all the people who it happens to that don't get any support because no one believes them? Thats why its better to believe(unless they are purposely trying to ruin a guy's reputation, which it doesn't sound like she is in this case, then I'd be asking ok where's the evidence).

Rape is common and has probably happened to a woman in your family and friend circle.
>>
>>17948174
Bye OP. If you really think she was raped, its better that she has someone to believe her. Its so hard to cope when you've been assaulted and no one supports you, or makes you feel bad about the fact it happened. I think what you're doing is best.
>>
>>17948185
Fuck off, rape cases are extremely easy to win nowadays. Just fuck a guy when you're drunk, regret it, and get him kicked out of college. Nevermind that he was also drunk - because womyn are always the victims!!!!

The cops clearly have found things OP isn't telling us, anyways. OP says she's covered in bruises - if this is true, and she gave a consistent story, the guy would be in jail right now.

Maybe consider false rape accusations also have victims?
>>
If my girlfriend was raped, I'd straight up cut off his dick.
>>
>>17948208
She could use it to fuck herself whilst she fantasizes about being raped again
>>
>>17948203
>Maybe consider false rape accusations also have victims?
I've stated multiple times in this thread that I have. Including the post you replied to.

>because womyn are always the victims!!!!
If you knew what it was like to be raped, you'd know that no one gives you attention for it. People look down on you and ostracize you for not protecting yourself. Or they just don't believe you. Most cops won't even pick up a rape case even with evidence, because its easier to bust people for carrying drugs or running traffic lights. Society is very unkind to rape victims, as you can see from this thread.
>>
>>17948222
>ignoring literally all of my points so she can whine about how MUH SOCIETY HATES RAPE VICTIMS

I'm not saying women claim rape for attention, I'm saying they claim rape for regret or revenge because it's so easy for them to win the case. Even without signs of a struggle. Especially on college campuses where some kangaroo court decides what happens to the accused.

OP's girlfriend still wasn't raped and you haven't addressed any of that. Women are great at forming logical arguments!
>>
>>17948237
>I'm not saying women claim rape for attention
And I never said that all rape claims are real. I specifically said they're sometimes not. I'm not ignoring you. You're being hypocritical right now. But its fine, OP left already so cool it.
>>
>>17947996
My whores all said they same thing shes playing you like a ducking piano but go head and go through with your autism.
>>
>>17948144
Ruin his reputation
Get his ass beat raped arrested
Get revenge
Because she has pms
Because the other shit anon said
Your dulided.
>>
>>17948730
>like a ducking piano
>>
>>17948264
I dont think you know what a hypnocrit is and how to formulate a sentence that doesn't smell like vag.
>>
>>17948736
One letter of with them being side by side
Makes a shitty pun
Still never refuted the point
OPs girl is playing him
>>
>>17948746
I was never refuting. You just made me remember something funny.
>>
>>17948742
>hypnocrit

Is that like the hypnotoad but an insect?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.