[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if a girl is testing me by doing things or if she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1456256773005.gif (429KB, 300x458px) Image search: [Google]
1456256773005.gif
429KB, 300x458px
How do I know if a girl is testing me by doing things or if she wants me to fuck off? What are some ways girls test guys?
>>
If she's "testing you" this isn't a girl you want to be in a relationship with. End of story, mind games are always a terrible red flag
>>
>>17948047
While I agree, I don't have many options at the moment and I REALLY like her
>>
She is probably testing you. Girls don't want anything that comes easy to them. They want what they can't have
>>
>>17948109
Well it's a good thing I didn't even realize she may have liked me for a couple months. However, I may be too late now
>>
>>17948062
What is she doing exactly? Your questions are vague and advice could be given more accurately if we knew the details of the situation
>>
advice from a femanon
castrate yourself you betafag
>>
>>17948201
She'll avoid me on occasion for some reason, she'll lock eyes with me and then have to look away but then lock back, we have really fun intimate momemts together, yet she never invites me anywhere and never initiates text. She mentions this single guy a lot, never romantically, but notheless still does. She also knows I dislike him. She makes no sense. She's always looking at me too which is the only solid sign I get
>>
>>17947956
>>17948047
>>17948250
If you're trying to figure out what this girl is thinking or if she's testing you, you're expending way too much unnecessary energy and emotions. Constantly worrying about what others are thinking or doing mind games is a waste of your time and not worth it.
>>
File: IMG_1574.jpg (37KB, 403x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1574.jpg
37KB, 403x378px
>>17948244
Make me bb
>>
>>17948256
Oh I know m8, I'm just too deep in now. I'm never doing this again in the future m, it's misery
>>
>>17948250
So, I would guess she either finds you really attractive and she's just very shy, or she's just using you for attention and likes the affirmation you give her. Or it could be a mixture of the both. She could be confused. It doesn't sound like she's got malevolent intentions and is a psychotic bitch, but obviouslt shes unsure of whay she wants. So I'd say proceed to chase her but be cautious? I mean, this is just advice from a stranger on the Internet. It's best to go with your gut instinct.
>>
File: IMG_6244.jpg (42KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6244.jpg
42KB, 618x412px
>>17947956
A girl matures and quits with those kind of games and testing when they're about 28 years old and realize who they are and what they truly want and have their priorities sorted out. Until then any relationship is doomed as short-term
>>
>>17948267
Tell me about Bane.

Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>17948394
A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN
>>
>>17948250
>Mind games
Socially inept faggots don't deserve the girl.
>>
>>17948391
>A girl shits herself and quits with those kind of games and testing when they're about 28 years old and realize they are about 5 years out of date and need to pin down a man yesterday. Until then any relationship is doomed as short-term unless you get a virgin
>>
I had the girl I like do some of the stuff you mentioned, I just cut contact with her. Can't be arsed to play these silly games, I have more important things to think about.

I suggest you tell her or go away from her, stop standing in-between. The indolents suffer the worst pains of hell
>>
>>17948250
you're her plaything
she enjoys toying with you because you're pathetic and are giving her attention

any self respecting lad ignores this kind of bullshit instantly unless the chick is flaming hot like playmate hot
>>
>>17947956

For any Anon reading: "Playing hard to get" is a myth made up by creepers. If she likes you and pulls away, she is a bitch. Ignoring you is not "playing hard to get".
>>
>>17948250
How are these mind games? JFC
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.