[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

140 pound male here and this is the underside of my butt. Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170111_213347.jpg (71KB, 960x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170111_213347.jpg
71KB, 960x549px
140 pound male here and this is the underside of my butt. Does anyone possible know what it is?
>>
>>17947946
Does it feel hot to the touch?
>>
Spider eggs. Have fun in 3-5 days.
>>
>>17947947
Not really.
>>
>>17947952
How long has it been there? I need details. I'm betting it's probably just a rash. Just keep it dry and clean.
>>
It looks like either bug bites or diaper rash. Which it is kinda depends on how it feels
>>
>>17947957
It popped up yesterday and it was quite itchy. After about 10 minutes it didn't hurt. They look like blisters to me. But I've had them before I lost my virginity.
>>
>>17947957
Now it does itch or anything it is just sensitive to the touch and hurts if you push it. It doesn't hurt too bad, however I have a high pain tolerance.
>>
>>17947971
Well, have you been tested for hiv and std? Herpes are small blisters and they itch pretty badly. But it doesn't look like an std. Could also be bug bites. But really, just looks like a rash. Don't scratch, keep it dry and clean like I said. If it gets worse or spreds to different parts of the body, go see a doctor.
>>
>>17947991
Well I have atopic dermatitis(really sensitive skill) and I'm allergic to nickel. So a rash is pretty common. Like I said this has popped up before, but before I have ever had sex. Is there any way that herpes simplex type 1 can be on my butt? Because type 2 can only spread via unprotected sex with an infected carrier.
>>
>>17948004
Yes. The cold sore virus can transfer to your butt and penis. It's not limited to just your mouth. They why I never give my boyfriend blow jobs when I have a coldsore. But those don't look like herpes blisters the more I look at it.
>>
>>17948015
I suppose I should get it checked out then?
>>
>>17948024
I would. Just remember to keep it clean and dry. Good luck.
>>
>>17948035
I don't know if you're still lingering, but he's another picture.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-11-23-08-35.png (819KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-11-23-08-35.png
819KB, 720x1280px
>>17948105
>>17948035
>>
>>17948111
looks like herpes. Get tested asap, especially if you're having an active breakout. They can do a swab test to know for sure.
>>
>>17947946
Looks like aids.
>>
Looks like a yeast infection or if youve been sitting on wood, bed bugs.
>>
>>17948004
Both strains of HSV can be transmitted to anywhere on your body (though usually only mucus membranes, the lips and genitals most commonly, though also anus, eyes, etc.). Both can be spread through sexual or nonsexual skin contact. While it is possible to spread the same strain from one nerve family on your body to another, it's rare.

What you have looks like it could be anything. Don't touch it, and see a doctor if it doesn't clear up or gets worse.
>>
>>17947946
Looks mildly like herpes, but it could be anything. Honestly, asking 4chan /adv/ is worse than checking webmd yourself. Go to a doctor already (because regardless if it is serious or not you should)
>>
>>17948111
Definitely herpes. Get looked at.
>>
I've got herpes type 1 in the genital region and it looked exactly like that. Started by just being itchy then got progressively worse.

I even went to the hospital and they didn't think it was herpes. Went back to a clinic once the pain was unbearable and bingo.

The sooner you see the dr and get meds the better/less painful it will be. Type 1 is significantly easier to deal with than type 2, and I and many other people have never had a reoccurant outbreak after the initial (though there are meds that can stop that if you do).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.